Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid activate Alvaro Morata's clause
UnitedWeAre 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United 3 9

Real Madrid will reportedly take Alvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabeu this summer after activating the €32 million (£25 million) buy-back clause in his Juventus contract.

It is reported that another club from the EPL are going to buy Morata for €50m (Liverpool and United).
I doubt United will go for him especially with that much money involved but i can see klopp taking him.

What are your thoughts on this? Did Zidane ask the club to bring him back? or are RM bringing him back to resell him for a higher price?

enter image description here

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2614129-real-madrid-transfer-news-alvaro-morata-clause-activated-latest-rumours

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid will reportedly take Alvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabeu this summer after activating the €32 million (£25 million) buy-back clause in his Juventus contract.

It is reported that another club from the EPL are going to buy Morata for €50m (Liverpool and United).
I doubt United will go for him especially with that much money involved but i can see klopp taking him.

What are your thoughts on this? Did Zidane ask the club to bring him back? or are RM bringing him back to resell him for a higher price?

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2614129-real-madrid-transfer-news-alvaro-morata-clause-activated-latest-rumours

Comments
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

ok...

enter image description here

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If it is true they are then selling him, its the easiest 18million ever made. I would rather spend 50milluon on Dyballa.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We need a striker behind Benzema. He really is our only striker at this moment, which is sad considering we are Real Madrid. I'd love to have Morata back in Madrid, he'd be a massive hit. Madridistas love home-grown players more than anything.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Moratta is Madrid plan B, Lewandowski is the main target but both playerss are keen on joining Madird.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I'm not too sure if Morata is indeed keen on joining Real. I remember him saying that he doesn't want to sit on Real's bench, which will, however, undoubtedly happen as he cannot compete with Benzema in my opinion. On top of that, Real will always be in search of another flashy top striker who'll probably be above Morata in the pecking order. Even though Morata came through the ranks of Real's academy, I do not think that he is of Madrid-quality. He's better off playing at any club not named Real, Barcelona or Bayern.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm not too sure if he Morata indeed keen on joining Real. I remember him saying that he doesn't want to sit on Real's bench, which will, however, undoubtedly happen as he cannot compete with Benzema in my opinion. On top of that, Real will always be in search of another flashy top striker who'll probably be above Morata in the pecking order. Even though Morata came through the ranks of Real's academy, I do not think that he is of Madrid-quality. He's better off playing at any club not named Real, Barcelona or Bayern.

I'm not too sure if Morata indeed keen on joining Real. I remember him saying that he doesn't want to sit on Real's bench, which will, however, undoubtedly happen as he cannot compete with Benzema in my opinion. On top of that, Real will always be in search of another flashy top striker who'll probably be above Morata in the pecking order. Even though Morata came through the ranks of Real's academy, I do not think that he is of Madrid-quality. He's better off playing at any club not named Real, Barcelona or Bayern.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Morata reminds me a lot of Harry Kane. Nothing they do jumps out, or makes you think "there's a top class striker" but all they do is score.

Those types of players will almost always be underrated.

UnitedWeAre 8 years ago
Manchester United 3 9

@SunFlash Morata i think only has 7 goals in all competition which imo is not that good for a striker but i don't know where he plays in Juve, Kane is just going beast mode but u are right about the worldclass thing

@Tuanis i dont understand ur comment

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^ Being RM Im just used to see big names being liked to them.. Having a news of a sub striker is just not relevant enough to debate. And my question is, why on earth would Madrid want him anyways? Benzema is better, so they should aim for something a little different if you asked me. Im not sure he could play in a starting XI along with Benzema as Dynastian said.
He is a decent striker but you can do so much better with 50m.

Therefore, the question/meme/gif: "but why?"

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He is more than a decent striker, his crucial goals in Cl is a proof, rock solid mentally with an ambition to come back one day home, still young in 2 years would be a real deal

UnitedWeAre 8 years ago
Manchester United 3 9

@Tuanis i agree with u, with 50 mil u can buy someone way better like griezmann or someone. If he comes to RM, hes just going to be benched.

@Tiki his stats for a striker aren't very good atm, 7 goals in all competition but then again i dont know where he pplays at Juve and how they use him

ynadamas 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

Is Morata in Juve for loan or did Real Madrid sell him and Juve bought him? In my opinion, I think he plays better in Juve than in Real Madrid, because currently, BBC (Bale Benzema and CR7) are playing three top and if Morata comes in, he won't have that much time to play.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

As @raimondo said, rather spend the money on Dybala..

ynadamas 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Belgium 12 70

I prefer to have Reus or Hazard to play center mid

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Real Madrid doesn't really need the money either, I don't think they will do it. To be sincere, I suppose he could stay at juve for another year of two and only if he keep on improving, then I would see Madrid bring him back. If this was Monaco however we were speaking about, I would have no doubt they would try to bring him back and sell him to make some extra money.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If I was him I wouldn't go back, I don't think he would shine the way he does now next to Ronaldo. Take nothing away from both, it's just Moratta would shine more outside of RM's current squad

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Tuan_jinn Agreed, as a player, the move wouldn't really be in his advantage, then again, we all know that Morata is very attached to Real Madrid and he might be his dream to one day play for their first team. In that case, its hard to know if he would refuse to go back or not. But you know what? No matter what happen, I'll be rooting for him and hoping for the best for him, he deserve it.