Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Betis Squad
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Is it me or their team is actually looking freaking good? I know I looked them down this summer but they have a lot of decent player with some amount of prestige to their name. Thought?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Anyway, I forget to name a few of their player, tell me if you remember any of them:

Marc Batra (I think everyone know him)
Joaquin (Veteran spanish player)
Sanabria (22 year old from Paraguay with lot of potential imo)
Inui (People will propably remember him for his good performance in last world cup)
William Carvalho (former Sporting player, was expecting him to move to a bigger club this summer but Betis managed to get him)
Lo Celso (on loan from Paris but he is hoping to make his move permanent from what I heard)
Andrés Guardado (One of the most iconic Mexican player after Chicarito imho)
Javi Garcia (former City player)

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lo celsoooo. fire squad.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Eden Lol, maybe, then again, considering Betis was recently considered a mid-table spanish side at best, their progress is pretty impressive. Don't get me wrong its not a team of super star but its still more impressive than you're average la liga side.

@Gonzi You got a problem with Lo Celso? :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden Lol, maybe, then again, considering Betis was recently considered a mid-table spanish side at best, their progress is pretty impressive. Don't get me wrong its not a team of super star but its still more impressive than you're average la liga side.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Definitely a strong starting XI if you consider Betis has never had any kind of stars on their squad. With the like of Tello Sanabria Leaon plus the other mentioned they've got a solid mix of decent players.
They don't seem to be doing extremely well this season anyways..

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They lost Ceballos to Madrid who was unknown for most of fans, they got Aissa Mandi and Barraggan good defenders, Riad Boudebouz a technical french player, in addition to Sergio Canales and Leon who got some good attacking skills. Decent squad overall but won’t fight for Europe this season.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

H2H in pre season vs Known sides :
Fronsinone ( Ita away ) : 1-3 W
Cardiff ( wal away ) : 1-2 W
Bournemouth ( Eng away ) : 0-2 W
Lille ( Fra home ) : 2-2 D
Marseille ( away) : 2-3 W
Wolves ( eng home ) : 0-0 D
Glad’bach ( Ger home ) : 2-3 L
Huddersfield ( eng home ) : 2-0 W
Nottingham ( eng home ) : 1-0 W

Good pre season and good start in EL but average in the league...

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

this is obvious, they don't have the financial resources of larger la liga clubs, but their squad is decent

and they just beat milan with a lo celso master class, pretty decent

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

this is obvious, they don't have the financial resources of larger la liga clubs, but their squad is decent

and they just be milan with a lo celso master class, pretty decent

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi I saw Lo Celso goal in that game. Twas quite nice indeed. :)

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Decent squad, but I was expecting them to be higher to be honest. Though the same could be said for Valencia Villareal and even Bilbao I guess. I don't think it's impossible though, Valladoid were like 2nd last at one stage, now they are above Real Madrid.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir I agree, someone told me they were a very decent team this summer (I'm looking at you tiki) and I was actually expecting better results from them this season. Still, they got time to get higher in the domestic table and they certainly doing very well for themselve in the Europa League. I will give them more before being too critical on them.