Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rayo Vallecano is Levante 2?
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

You probably know about last years succes team Levante. Last year they had the 2nd smalest budjet(rayo beeing smallest). 

Is it rayos turn to be the new levante this year. they dont have the same playing style ofc but in success terms i guess. They play like Atletic did against Man U last and shalke last year: really fast, possession and attractive football. if they win Atletico which they are playing right now (2-0) they will have 6 wins a 2 defeats in the last 8. they will end up in 5th place and because of malagas suspenstion thats a CL place....

Will it hold? I think they have completed their target which is to avoid relegation. and i think they might even get EL play next year..

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

another team that is worth mentioning is Real Sociedad but the`re not a new Levente by the fact they have been playing La Liga football for a very long time and have won la liga twice. also finishing 2nd 2003. the're in a EL position now

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I dont think Rayo will keep pace till the end of the season. They ahve been great in a few games but lucky in others. i think they'll end up 7th or 8th.

AnakataVallecas 11 years ago
Rayo Vallecano, Denmark 2 13

^it's still great, we were only 17th this season.