Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Racism and hating, please take your time to read this.
SW33TNESS 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 10

To all racists and haters of Footyroom

Ive been noticing a lot of racism and hating on footyroom especially in the friendly games which were played now. I felt like I had to do something after reading the comments on Germany vs Israel. This stupid racism has gone over the line! What in gods name are you doing on this website if the only thing that you manage to get yourselfs to comment is about you hating others? For example Cold Wrt wrote "Kill you Jews! You never win against Europe! Hitler always be there to watch you....." Seriously!!!??? If you have something against other races or religions then just get off this website! Or at least stop commenting it for public. In the end you dont feel any better about doing this kind of sh!t. Its just pathetic... I feel really sorry for all you racists and haters. Your skin colour or religion has nothing to do with skills at any level including football. I mean thats really obvious. It doesnt matter if youre white, black, yellow or even freaking purple. Were here to enjoy football, and it isnt enjoyable when all this crap is going on just because of one football match??? Please think about this before you write something stupid again.

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Save Palestina then

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Nothing you can do about it unfortunately, it is always unregistered users doing it and unless they are stopped from posting it will always happen as they can get away with it, if it was a registered user they would be banned.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Udickman you are really a D***head

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Racism is a big problem,and it's not going to disappear if there are still these jerks everywhere!!!!Hope footyroom bans all of them!!!!

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Looks like my Latest Trollz List is going to open up sooner than I expected....

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Heisinburg  i am not a troll.. I Just posted it because udikman said smh for palestine!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I am not a racist but if i had a choice to choose between Israel or Palestina... i would choose for Palestina...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Relax, my words weren't implied to you, DosAndres.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

to all the racist people.... FUCK OFF!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Rascist's been everywhere around. You can't stop it. People out there do not understand what respect is.

SW33TNESS 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 10

I really think Footyroom restrict comments from unregistered users... That way we would be able to report every racist.