Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

R.I.P Phil Hughes (Cricket Australia)
seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

Hit by a bouncer playing a hook shot on Tuesday right under the ear, spent 2 days in hospital but unfortunately passed away yesterday, shortly before his 26th birthday. Absolute freak accident! Much loved by Cricket fans around the world. Was just going to be recalled into the Australian side for the Test Series against India.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hit by a bouncer on Tuesday right under the ear, passed away yesterday in hospital.

Hit by a bouncer on Tuesday right under the ear, passed away yesterday in hospital. Absolute freak accident!

Hit by a bouncer on Tuesday right under the ear, passed away aged 25. Absolute freak accident! Much loved by Cricket fans around the world.

Hit by a bouncer on Tuesday right under the ear, passed away aged 25. Absolute freak accident! Much loved by Cricket fans around the world.

Hit by a bouncer playing a hook shot on Tuesday right under the ear, spent 2 days in hospital but unfortunately passed away yeaterday, shortly before his 26th birthday. Absolute freak accident! Much loved by Cricket fans around the world. Was just going to be recalled into the Australian side for the Test Series against India.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

yeah I saw it on the news yesterday he stood a bit before collapsing... it was heart breaking...

Btw, may be next post you can add a pic or a bit more information, that would be nice.

This will change Cricket forever.

• History

No probs, Cheers

Also played County cricket in England.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This one captured the heartbreaking event :(... R.I.P :(

Cheers tuan. It sucks, it just missed his helmet. These balls can come down at around 150-160 kph

• History

It sucks, it just missed his helmet. These balls can come down at around 150-160 kph

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

R. I. P.

• History

R. I. P.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Yeah this was sad I saw this yesterday, I played some cricket in my youth and took a leather ball to the chest in training not fun at all. RIP bro you in heaven now. :(

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

This was held in my city, and I was watching this live. RIP

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

RIP

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

RIP. Sad day for sports.

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke. You will always be remembered Boofa! All our thoughts go out to Sean Abbot the bowler too, he's shattered.
As Macksville readies for an influx of 5000 mourners tomorrow, a family member told Daily Mail Australia they were planning to console Abbott. 'We can't wait to see Sean Abbott tomorrow and give him a big kiss and hug,' the family member told Daily Mail Australia.'We just want to tell him it was freak accident and he cannot think he had anything to do with it.'No one is blaming him. We want to hug him and tell him that everything is okay.'

• History

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke.

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke. Always Remembered Hughsey!

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke. You will always be remembered Hughsey!

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke. You will always be remembered Hughsey!

All our thoughts go out to Sean Abbot the bowler too, he's shattered.

State Funeral was held today, great speeches given for a great bloke. You will always be remembered Hughsey!All our thoughts go out to Sean Abbot the bowler too, he's shattered.

As Macksville readies for an influx of 5000 mourners tomorrow, a family member told Daily Mail Australia they were planning to console Abbott.

'We can't wait to see Sean Abbott tomorrow and give him a big kiss and hug,' the family member told Daily Mail Australia.

'We just want to tell him it was freak accident and he cannot think he had anything to do with it.

'No one is blaming him. We want to hug him and tell him that everything is okay.'

Boys played their first test since the death of Boofa! Very Emotional game especially after one of the boys cracked a century.
Update ; 2 more Centuries followed today!!!!

• History

Boys played their first test since the death of Boofa! Very Emotional game especially after one of the boys cracked a century.

2 more Centuries followed today!!!!

awlas1 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 1

History will not forget Phil Hughes as his vacancy is still not filled as I read here that Hughes will be honored with the great Australian medal.

ZahidIqbal 7 years ago
Pakistan 0 1

We cant forget 27th of November 2014; that was tragic accident in the ground cricketing world will remember Phil Hughes forever.

Elizabethjdahl101 3 years ago
Air India, India U16 0 1

Well thats me out of the title race, I forgot the email I used and can't login again

I forgot to breath, I wish he should here for lpl league.