Showing previous versions of this text.
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783
tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Spain all the way :p

DarthFooty 6 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I have France, Brazil, England, and Croatia making it through.

Hate that Brazil is on the nasty side of the bracket, but hey, ya gotta earn the cup no matter what. England will have a rough time against Croatia. The France Brazil game will either be insane or complete domination by Brazil.

Brazil is the only South American team to win the Cup in Europe. I think they will win it again this year, even with Neymar diving like Greg Louganis.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Spain is out already. Need to fix that poll. England vs Sweden.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Erk sorry my bad...dunno what I was thinking

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Hahaha, yeh England to win against Sweden for sure man. I'm riding the hype train, lads~

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

All the games very hard to predict but particularly Belgium/Brazil and France/Uruguay. I'm torn

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Good on ya iheart. it's coming home!

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

France, Brazil, England, Croatia are my picks. Happy to see England get over the PK wall that plagued them for years. Gonna be some sweet matches coming up.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'm hoping Uruguay gets past France but with Cavani out injured it might be too hard for them.
Great games coming up.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Something tells me Russia will pull another upset. Just the way they set back against Spain makes me think that Croatia won't have enough to break them, but i hope i am wrong ( actually i hope I am right because if we get through to semis i rather play Russia).

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

France, Belgium, England, Russia.

France vs Uruguay and Brazil vs Belgium should be cracking games. Shame they're on the same day.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

England vs Sweden is gonna be so boring.... I hope I am wrong though

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

France, Belgium, Sweden, Russia.
And yeah @tuan_jinn, I would agree with you.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I went with France, Belgium, England and Croatia. Not really confident with any if those predictions tho

Can't wait to watch Belgium Brazil - should be a cracker

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@legends Yep, Belgium vs Brazil is gonna be most interesting game to watch by a miles, we'll be able to see at last how good both team are against each other. ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think Russia will win and play for the third place later on, I just have that odd feeling about it and it's silly since Croatia is obviously a more dangerous team...

Uruguay has been playing really well so I think their game vs France will be the best in terms of quality.

There is sometimes that un-written rule that a team needs to have that 1 bad game in a tournament where a lot of things go wrong, so maybe this is the game where Brazil will find it very difficult to defend, still that's based on nothing really since Brazil's defense has been amazing so it will be interesting to see if Hazard, that so far has been one of the best players in the tournament can continue to create chances for his team or if he will be shut down.

I'm still not impressed by England and since Sweden usually plays very well against them it's probably the most even matchup where one detail can solve the game or it can go to penalties.