Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Question to SERIE A fans or close followers of the league
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I know it is little early but can you give your early prediction . Who do you think will win Seria A ? Will it be Juventus again ?

Comments
Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Inter 2005-10 - 5 in a row
Juve will not do it again with Allegri in charge.

My prediction for 14/15
1:Inter
2:Roma
3:Napoli
18: Juve - Back to Serie B where they belong. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Juve 1930-35 -4 in a row.
Torino 1942-50 -5 in a row

Juve will do it again with Allegri in charge.

My prediction for 14/15

Juve will do it again with Allegri in charge.

My prediction for 14/15

Juve will not do it again with Allegri in charge.

My prediction for 14/15

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^ lol you have a very optimistic view concerning both Inter and Juventus. if that happens you tell me your address i'm gonna come and buy you a beer.

@Marcus
i see Tiki was faster; looks like those were possible due to a lack of proper title contenders. that is what i would assume regarding Torino and Juve. Inter made it too in a very controversial period, but i think they were those who had better contenders at the time they made it. btw Juve fans are already cursing Allegri, they lost their 1st friendly to amateurs (literally) and drew 0-0 vs a neo-promoted serie A club.

ps: i corrected a typo in the thread title.

• History

^ lol you have a very optimistic view concerning both Inter and Juventus. if that happens you tell me your address i'm gonna come and buy you a beer.

@Marcus
i see Tiki was faster; looks like those were possible due to a lack of proper title contenders. that is what i would assume regarding Torino and Juve. Inter made it too in a very controversial period, but i think they were those who had better contenders at the time they made it. btw Juve fans are already cursing Allegri, they lost their 1st friendly to amateurs (literally) and drew 0-0 vs a neo-promoted serie A club.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

Sounds like Seria A will be very interesting this year . Seems to me it will be close title race . I did saw the Juventus friendly results , but I did not think it was against such a bad team . Maybe they are still trying to get into groove after world cup.

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

yes it'll be fun, this Conte-Allegri thingy changed lot of things on the table, Roma are very confident, Napoli too have good chances if they'll be able to keep the focus for 90' and not repeat some naive mistakes of the past year. add Inter and Fiorentina which are able to cause troubles to the favourites. it looks promising. also, we need more serie A fans on here, i often refrain myself to post serie A related things because i recognize that there's little interest about it.

• History

yes it'll be fun, this Conte-Allegri thingy changed lot of things on the table, Roma are very confident, Napoli too has good chances if they'll be able to keep the focus for 90' and not repeat some naive mistakes of the past year. add Inter and Fiorentina which are able to cause troubles to the favourites. it looks promising. also, we need more serie A fans on here, i often refrain myself to post serie A related things because i recognize that there's little interest about it.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

I am certainly going to keep an eye on Seria A . Especially since Cashley Cole is there . Btw it has been so many trolls about his first picture with teammates . lol

Marcus2011 10 years ago

And Mr. Capitano Totti did not hesitate to troll him too lol

lol this how I am going to take pictures from now on lol