Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Puskas 2021 Contender
Lacoste 3 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

An incredible goal was scored in the Saudi Pro League on Tuesday. The goal was so spectacular that it honestly deserves an award. The exact title this goal deserves will go unnamed as I hate to admit that I have mentioned it one too many times.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Well its a pretty sweet good but I still think it can be topped. ;P

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

That will set the bar high early on in the year. Sweeeeeeet goal!

rothayato 3 years ago Edited
0 1

When they arrived at the house David went to the narrow backyard. He was walked about sniffing at the air.

“Do you smell that,” he looked directly at Lindsey and raised his eyebrows.

Lindsey sniffed deeply then sniffed again as she moved closer to the Big Foot Enthusiast.

“Yes... I think I do, It faint but smells something like, like a, a wet dog... yes a wet dog stench after it has rolled in something awful, that's what it smells like.”

“Yowie!” David was excited. “That's the smell of Yowie, I have smelled it many times before where sightings have happened.” He moved closer to the bush and looked about the underbrush that grew tightly together, impenetrable, or so it seemed. Lindsey stayed close to him and the short hairs on her arms and legs were standing on end. The feeling was electric.

The man caught Lindsey's arm and with his free hand pointed toward the big bay windows that overlooked the valley.

“That the window?”

“Yes, the one in the center.” They both took the stairs to the landing two at a time so anxious was David to see what the evidence may reveal. He went straight to the window and immediately identified the handprints. Although they were now dry they were clear and crisp. He inspected them for some time then turned to Lindsey.

“Your wrong,” he declared.

“Wrong?”

“Yes wrong, the thing that made those palm prints had four fingers and a thumb on each hand not three. See, see there just the tip of the finger. He put his carry case down, opened it and extracted a brush, and dusted the prints. “Yes, yes there are four fingers.

David then with a magnifying glass inspected the prints closely before making a copy of them. When he had done his detailed inspection of the hand and palm prints he moved on to the lip impression. Then he methodically worked his way down the window removing things with his tweezers as he went. He continued down until he reached the floor.

“Here miss Wilson come here and look closely live sex

On the wooden decking was a damp stain. Lindsey looked but didn't understand. “he dribbled a lot didn't he.” she observed.

“Oh no not dribble,” David blushed but said no more until he had collected as much of the material as he could and placed it in a vile. “That miss Wilson, he paused, swallowed and blushed, his semen.”

“Look, look there and there he pointed at several large splashes above normal hip height on the glass. The thing that was here has masturbated while he watched you,” the uncomfortable David observed... Lindsey shuddered at the vision of a smelly Yowie bigfoot jacking off at the sight of her nakedness.

David looked up at the standing girl, “can I ask a question, Miss Wilson?” She nodded, biting her lip as the vision still played in her mind.

“You were wearing Pyjamas? It's important to understand the cognitive powers of the beast otherwise I wouldn't ask such a question.” his eyes burned into the girls' eyes sex chat

“Not exactly.”

“You were wearing nothing?” Lindsey nodded, “Nothing at all?” she nodded again. David stood and retreated from the landing and headed for the front of the house.

Once inside Lindsey made a pot of tea and took it into the living room and sat in the chair opposite the Big Foot hunter who was unpacking a second case that he had retrieved from his car.

“Would you mind me bugging the outside of the house with sound recorders and cameras?”

“No not at all if it helps me find out what was outside the house last night. I won't sleep soundly until I do and maybe not even then, depending on what you find.” they drank their tea and David attached the recording equipment. By the time he had finished, it was becoming dark.

“I'll sleep in the car if you don't mind,” David informed Lindsey, “that way I'll be able to respond to any indication of activity.”

“No stay in the house, I'll feel better with the company.”

Although Franks was reluctant Lindsey made a bed for him behind the lounge so any visitor could not see him from the window. David then asked Lindsey to act as she had done last evening.

“Sleep naked on the Lounge?” there was a hint of panic in her voice.

“No, no please in pajamas but make sure you can be seen from the window.

The night was a long one and at first light, David and Lindsey were outside looking for evidence. They smelled the strong feral odour once more but it was stronger than it had been the previous day obviously because it was fresher but there were no other physical signs, not even a footprint. Lindsey felt a little strange the longer she was breathing in the musky aroma. Yes, it was unpleasant but after sniffing it several times it lost its nasty edge and, to the girl at least, became more fragrant and alluring. Lindsey shook her head to clear the crazy sensation and followed David to the cameras that also showed nothing except one strange blurred image on the camera that was focused back on the window.

David remained at the house all of that day except for a brief trip to town to get some supplies. When he returned they discussed what could be done to entice the Yowie back to the house. Finally, reluctantly, Lindsey decided to do what had brought him to the house in the first place.

She would remain naked in the sitting room with the reading light on all night. Being naked in front of a stranger worried her a lot. However, she considered David to be strange and perhaps eccentric but doubted if he was a rapist. Still, Lindsey was young and attractive and she knew that even the best of men might weaken at the sight of her lush body.

By now her initial fear of the unknown beast had grown to a deep curiosity about the Yowie. The possibility of a strange legendary beast lusting after her made her feel a little excited. She needed to see the big-footed monster and the sooner the better.

It was eight o'clock before they finished a delicious steak meal and Lindsey opened a bottle of wine. She still needed the courage to go naked and wine always helped in lifting her courage sex cam

As the late summer sun finally set, David took up his position behind the lounge and out of sight of the window. Tonight he had hooked up a small monitor to the adjustable outside video camera and he was going to make every effort to track the animal if it returned. Stalling, Lindsey decided that she would have a shower before taking up her spot on the lounge as Yowie bait.

Behind the cover of the lounge chair, David heard the shower stop and moments later Lindsey emerged from the bathroom naked. For a brief moment, David got a glimpse of Lindsey's luscious young body. Immediately he went hard and perhaps for a moment, if quizzed, he would not have remembered what he was here for. But, eccentric that he was, he was soon back on track as he dragged his thoughts from his aching groin to his monitor. The cameras he was using for surveillance were all ultraviolet night cameras and the greenish image flickered back at him with surprising clarity.

The evening dragged on and Lindsey spent her time trying to work on her thesis. Every half hour or so she would go to the window and look out into the semi-darkness beyond. It must have been near two in the morning when on one of her visits to the window she saw movement on the stairway leading up to the verandah. She froze her heart rate increased instantly.

“David, David,” She hissed the name twice then her mouth dropped open as the shaggy head appeared above the landing deck followed by broad hairy shoulders before the entire body of what could only be a Yowie stepped onto the deck near her expansive glass window.

Lindsey remained frozen to the spot as the strange form moved cautiously toward the window. She stood with her mouth open in a silent scream as the Yowie came right up to the dividing glass. The beast's eyes were two liquid pools of brown that bored into the girl's blue eyes unblinking.

The Yowie pressed against the glass trying to reach out for the girl on the other side. Lindsey tried to move but fear held her immobile. The Yowie tried several times to reach out toward the girl but each time he did the glass foiled his efforts.

Realising he was not able to touch the girl the Yowie placed his hand on the glass in a similar position to the one he had been in two nights previously. Lindsey could hear faint crying whimpering noise that seemed to come from the beast creature as he gradually pressed his entire body against the glass barrier. Lindsey leaned forward and placed a hand up to the giant paw only millimeters away through the thin barrier in a sympathetic gesture. However, the Yowie grew more agitated at the girls' response, and seeing the apparent agitation Lindsey withdrew her hand.

The Yowie remained pressed hard up against the barrier separating him from the girl. Sensing any immediate danger had passed Lindsey was now able to move. She stepped back from the window and her hand came immediately to her mouth. The Yowie was rubbing his lower body against the smooth surface that separated him from the girl and he had a large erection. It was like a baboon's penis that she had seen once. It showed light pink in the low light of the reading lamp, with a head that was much bigger than the shaft. Almost mesmerised Lindsey watched thinking that thing was like a pink club. It was human-like but defiantly not human and not like an ape either.

Even later Lindsey couldn't explain why she did it but without apparent thought, she stepped right up to the glass again so the hairy beast and the soft naked flesh of the girl were almost touching. Her belly button was at the same level as the Yowie testicles that were ponderous and bull-like. The animal's cock rubbing the glass and Lindsey could feel even feel the warmth of the animal through the thin barrier.

They remained like that for some minutes Lindsey looking up into the hairy features as the beast that was looked back down at the tiny girl. Then the Yowie raised his head and bellowed loudly. At the same time, Lindsey felt the glass against her stomach become warm and the warmth spread. Without looking down the girl knew the beast had cum against the window.

A flash broke the spell as David had tripped the colour camera located near the window frame. The Yowie screamed with surprise and as several more flashes seared into the darkness the beast cleared the rail of the deck in one bound and was gone into the night.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

really amazing

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Lucky that so few games were played in 2020, so this may be the one that will get elected