Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Puma and soccer star Neymar
nhanle 3 years ago
Ha Noi FC, Vietnam 1 1

Neymar Jr. is releasing a vibrant “[Creativity Collectio][1]n” in partnership with Puma. The capsule will include the Future Z 1.1 Creativity football boot, which the star forward of Paris Saint-Germain helped launch, along with apparel and training gear. With bright colors and innovative design, the collection is an homage to football’s most exciting players.

The Future Z 1.1 football boot in particular pays tribute “to the game’s most exciting players, the creative mavericks who stand out with skill and speed of thought, shaping the game to their version with every move, every play, every action to drive the opposition crazy,” Puma shared in a press release.Ionia.com. vn The message is fitting for the brand’s partnership with Neymar Jr., which began after the player left Nike back in the fall season of 2020.

Comments
DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I am a bit surprised Neymar left Nike with Ronaldo getting older and at some point, Neymar would have been the point player on the roster. But, I also know that they might not have allowed all his creativity, so he bounced.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@DarthFooty Nike decided to end the partnership with Neymar due to sexual allegations

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

@quikzyyy I can see that, as those allegations were pretty bad, but CR7 has some of his own and he is still with the brand.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, from what I heard though, thats all they were, allegation but I understand brands doesn't want to take risk. Also, there no way to know for sure whats exactly happen in those player private life.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

With feminism, it's an expectation for all the rich men to have false sexual allegations against them

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

With feminism, it's an expectation for all the rich men to have false sexual allegations against them

I fucking hate these allegations, sure some of them may be real, but every woman who makes these fake stories deserves same punishment as the man would get if proven guilty.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, if they ruin someone life or reputation by lying just for personal glory or profit, then I have no respect for them. I wish justice and all of the best to real victims but for those that are just lying out of personal interest, I got nothing but spite.

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

I think the real issue with the fake allegations, is that real ones don't get taken seriously which is especially damaging for someone to come out when something does happen to have to then face backlash for something traumatising.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Both are troublesome tbf, in the best of worlds, we would only have real victim complaining whenever things like that happen but sadly, thats not how it is. All I know is that there generally more victims that doesn't get justice than victims that does get it and thats really a shame. And yeah, fake allegation doesn't help peoples take more seriously real ones.

Greatone 3 years ago

Yeah, there's a fucktonne of cases out there who don't even get the opportunity to get any justice as well. I just hate seeing people turning complex problems/issues into these black and white answers then using it for justification to make shitty(and usually offensive) arguments or statements. Like the one footy watch had.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Most women are money hungry, which makes my statement correct. How do you know there are many unsolved real cases? Did you see it happening in real time? Have the alleged offenders confessed? Was there many trustworthy witnesses? If not, then you cant talk

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Most women are money hungry, which makes my statement correct. How do you know there are many real cases? Did you see it happening in real time? If not, then you cant talk

Most women are money hungry, which makes my statement correct. How do you know there are many real cases? Did you see it happening in real time? Have the alleged offenders confessed? Was there many trustworthy witnesses? If not, then you cant talk

Most women are money hungry, which makes my statement correct. How do you know there are many unknown real cases? Did you see it happening in real time? Have the alleged offenders confessed? Was there many trustworthy witnesses? If not, then you cant talk

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Footy_watch It is a fact that there a lots of unsolved case and many of them are of real case, who know how much in the world of football but sadly, its a fact. Its also worth noting that many victim do not report the agression when it happen. In my country at least and since I live in a pretty corruption free country, I'm guessing it worse elsewhere.

You may believe otherwise and I won't complain, I mean, good on you for not seeing the awful thing on that matter but I'm sad to say you can easily find prove of how bad it is if you only bother making a quick research.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Footy_watch It is a fact that there a lots of unsolved case and many of them are of real case, who know how much in the world of football but sadly, its a fact. Its also worth noting that many victim do not report the agression when it happen. In my country at least and since I live in a pretty corruption free country, I'm guessing it worse elsewhere. You may believe otherwise and I won't complain, I mean, good on you for not seeing the awful thing on that matter but I'm sad to say you can easily find prove of how bad it is if you only bother making a quick research.

Greatone 3 years ago

your whole argument is trash footy_watch. You act on generalisations as if they are fact, try to use personal anecdotes as rules of law and we will obviously never convince you otherwise (that will be my assumption, you can correct me if I'm wrong and you are able to be open to other's information)

You are the type of person that if you were to see one example of something occuring that is in accordance with your beliefs you would then use that as the base line, ignoring all other instances. It would really take very little googling to get an actual understanding of the issue but it might not because of the way search algorithms work and the way they would offer you information that you are more in line with