Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG vs Juventus Post Game Talk
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

PSG first CL game start with a win against Juventus. Thought PSG were pretty good, had large amount of chances, should have been more lethal and less individualist though. Juventus never looked very dangerous to me and it feel like they profited from Donnaruma mistake to reduce the score. Talking about Donnaruma, I think its crazy how good this PSG side can look in attack and yet look so naive defensively, its pretty bad...

Thought?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Did not see the match yet, but will replay it. On paper, for me at least, PSG is the better team overall. Juve is still rebuilding a bit and has some pieces to add in order to round out the side. That said, they are no slouch and will push even good teams.

I'll comment again once I get to watch the match, but I expect both teams to make it through to the next round.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Did see the match yet, but will replay it. On paper, for me at least, PSG is the better team overall. Juve is still rebuilding a bit and has some pieces to add in order to round out the side. That said, they are no slouch and will push even good teams.

I'll comment again once I get to watch the match, but I expect both teams to make it through to the next round.

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@DarthFooty Thing I can say is that PSG attack seemed really good at time but their defense seemed really shaky. Luckily for them, Juventus was the reverse, with their organized defense looking decent but their attack lacking fluidity and creativity.

Not having watchws a lot of Juventus over the yeara, I had hear that Allegri offensive style wasn't alway all that impressive and peoples were right, its not, at least, it wasn't vs this PSG team. Its obvious how important players like Cuadrado are to keep Juventus dangerous and against PSG he just wasn't very good. Being a striker in that Juve team isn't the most exciting thing I can tell you that.

If anything, PSG should been more lethal and could have propably scored 1-2 more goals.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@DarthFooty Thing I can say is that PSG attack seemed really good at time but their defense seemed really shaky. Luckily for them, Juventus was the reverse, with their organized defense looking decent but their attack lacking fluidity and creativity.

Not having watch a lot of Juventus over the year, I had hear that Allegri offensive style wasn't all that impressive and peoples were right, its not. Its obvious how important players like Cuadrado are to keep Juventus dangerous and against PSG he just wasn't very good. Being a striker in that Juve team isn't the most exciting thing I can tell you that.

If anything, PSG should been more lethal and could have propably scored 1-2 more goals.