Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Prospects of Mourinho joining Arsenal
Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I hear rumors that it might be possibility. Arsenal haven’t won EPL trophy in 15 years. Now they are even struggling to keep in top 6, let alone top 4. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Mourinho wins. Wether you hate him or think he is stupid, arrogant, small man whatever you want to call him. Media loves him, he brings excitement me to the league and on top he wins if board and players are following him 100%. Sky sports are banking right now on Mourinho punditry views. Everyone wants to hear what he has to say. I think if he returns to EPL this time, after having punditry time, media will give him fairer treatment but then again they are scumbags.

Saying all that : I would like to see Mourinho in EPL again but managing Arsenal? I don’t think so. I already disliked a lot when he took United’s job. He can join any other club in the league aside from Spurs or Arsenal.

Comments
tawqir 4 years ago
Arsenal, Jamaica 4 548

when will the moderators listen to the message i sent them on their wall?

Jimbet 4 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, that would be interesting.

One thing I know if he does join, Arsenal will have quick success and lots of controversy afterward. Their style will go down the drain.

To be fair, it's not like they have been a top team in the last 10 years anyway

Marcus2011 4 years ago

What style? Doggy style? Jk jk
Do you mean Unai Emery’s instilled style? I hear they aren’t happy about it neither.

They squander 2:0 leads on regular basis. I think reason why they still have some sort of trademark style it is because a lot of those players are Wengers. I don’t think they title trophy drought is a serious problem. It can go on for another 10 years. Problem is that they don’t make into top 4 and now maybe not even top 6. That is a worrying problem. Arsenal has to play european football.

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

people follow arsenal for the style, obviously we have lost that style with emery so as much as i would never like to see jose near arsenal (which he shouldn't because of the history between him and us) if we gave him a 1.5 year contract with a free flowing style coach afterwards coming in, then it would make sense.

Think about wenger's initial years of success, he could implement his nice style because he had a solid defensive formation. Maybe if we can instill some of it there then hopefully our players can be more well rounded, who knows.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

That would be really weird. I mean, technically, if it happened, all that he would need to suceed would be to get the player behind him, in that case, I would imagine he would do decent as far as results are concerned. However, it propably wouldn't be pretty. Though right now, its not even as great as it used to be in term of playing beautifully. So it wouldn't really be that much of a problem

But for me, there is something that would really not make it possible. Jose history with Arsenal rival obviously. Him managing Chelsea and United would really hurt his relation with the fan and even probably the staff. And when the fan refuse to back you, its really harder to find the energy to go foward.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Would be a good fit to test how good he is at a club that can't spend as much as other top teams.

Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

ledley, now that would be interesting. his success with porto was way before his ego came in to effect

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol we don't want him either.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Well, good luck arsenal! Mourinho is officially Spurs manager. I think your “love” for Mourinho will take a new turn! Lol

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Well, seem like Jose has chosed to manage every Arsenal rivals instead of managing them.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Bad idea, after all what he said on Arsenal, fans would have not been patient.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

What did he say?

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Don't remember but his Wenger blasts may not have been appreciated by Gunners... I don't think it was a good idea anyway, arsenal said is not very physical, nor solid defensively, nor tactically gifted. They got many other qualities but Mou needs those on his squad to get results..

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

Before every Spurs game, I will make a prayer that they lose lol. I never liked Spurs, but Mourinho increases that hate naturally.

Marcus2011 4 years ago Edited

Arsenal is a funny club. They got mad at Mourinho for having a bit of banter with Wenger yet they themselves were chanting "fck Wenger" and even had rented a plane to fly banner lol. Come on now! Irony of all this is that Wenger and Mourinho get along well with respect to each other.

Arsenal fans just like being mad about everything. Mourinho probably poked a fun at them after constantly being abused by arsenal fans chants, that they never win against him. Fact, but bitter one to swallow, so, yeah it is all complete pile of garbage that they are mad about something but they don't know what exactly.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Arsenal is a funny club. They got mad Mourinho for having a bit of banter with Wenger yet they themselves were chanting "fck Wenger" and even had rented a plane to fly banner lol. Come on now! Irony of all this is that Wenger and Mourinho get along well with respect to each other.

Arsenal fans just like being mad about everything. Mourinho probably poked a fun at them after constantly being abused by arsenal fans chants, that they never win against him. Fact, but bitter one to swallow, so, yeah it is all complete pile of garbage that they are mad about something but they don't know what exactly.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Irony of all this is that Wenger and Mourinho get along well with respect to each other.

Well, thats true, I'm sure some Arsenal fan see it. But still, he did manage Chelsea, the club biggest rival, so I get why this would in itself make it hard for them to accept him.

For me, it make sense for certain fans to refuse a manager no matter how great he is, if he got a negative history with the club involved. For example, it would make no sense for Chelsea fans to welcome the like of Wenger or Sir Alex at their club. Same thing with Real and Pep or Luis Enrique or with Barcelona and Zidane.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Was it hard for Arsenal to accept our players into their club? Hahaha lol it is children tantrum