Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Problem of crowdness in italian stadiums.
expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

A stadium of 50.000 places. Only 25.000 occupied. Even in big matches. like lazio:
yesterday was the match lazio-inter, very few people who went there. It is the same problem in Cagliari, Udinese etc... Why the fans wouldn't even go to support their teams anymore? Is there a conflit between players and fans?

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

italians are not interested in watching live football anymore i think after all the match fixing scandals

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

tickets too expensive maybe

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Tickets are too expesnive and also for example lots of Milan fans wanted refunds after their 2 star players left.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

"Only 3,661 tickets were sold on general sale to watch Milan beat Reggina at San Siro + progress to the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia".

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I'd love to hear any of our Italian residents' views on the matter. If I had to guess, I would think it was a combination of the following: 1-financial climate in Italy means people are more conservative with their money. 2-The relative quality of the Serie A & Italoan NT has decreased from it's heyday in the 80's early 90's (although it has rebounded greatly recently) which probably gradually decreased interest over time. 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

well the ones who are there more than makes up for the 25.00 missing in noise level....

Maniac 11 years ago
England 4 50

I agree with you expert, because of mafia with some matches and poor results they is bad ambiance and the people are in conflit with players. They might think that they is a problem with president or...

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

I think it's because of the financial crises in Italy, people need to use their money wisely. It could also be because of the quality of the stadiums  in there, most of them are old and need to be rebuild.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Tickets are very very expensive and teams in italy now a days are very unstable or not consistent at all so the people who would eventually go to watch a match now thinks it twice because it is too much trouble to play that much and to go to the stadium (which is not a very safe enviroment) to see your team losing in the end.