Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Probably Most Underrated Player in Europe
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Know that if thumbs down where still active this Post would have about - 20.
After a long time of considering i finally decided to write a few words about one Player who nobody except for Barcelona fans like/recognise his importance in the team(both Barcelona and Spain National team). Of course i am talking about Sergio Busqeuts.
He is just 24 years old and have managed to win so many titles(not necessary to mention them),have benched Yaya Toure, Made Mascherano a CB because Pep was not able to use him as a Defensive Midfielder because of busqeuts,Song has not played a lot(and even the games that he played he was a CB). So why Every Manager Prefers him to his starting eleven?
First Pep,Second del Bosque and now Tito.
Dont you think that they know something more than us?
Busqeuts has one of the most important roles in Barca,It looks easy to everyone(Xavi,Iniesta they say) but it isn't. His Role is "simple" steal the ball and pass it, no one asks him to dribble,shoot etc.. He makes perfectly what the each coach asks from him.
he has been accused of Racism,Diving,Cheating but he seems not to get affected.
I agree that sometimes he is acting without no reason but I cant imagine Barca without him..

You Can see what others saying about him!

"if you don't notice that role of the defensive midfielder then he is doing a perfect job"
"Rinus Michels"

Comments
bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

diver n cheater.