Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premiere league fantasy 2023/2024
_Pelle_ 9 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

So do we still have the old leagues… or are we creating a new one?

I’m on

Comments
Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11432

Wait wait, when does the PL even start? Isn't this too early? On the 11 of August? Ah man, guess its the end of my football vacation lol. Well, if you guys do one, I'll definetly will try to join but don't expect me to compete, you know by now that I suck at this.

quikzyyy 9 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't see the old ones in my FPL, do you guys see them? if not I'll make a new one.

@Emo yesss next week!

AdaMcCants 9 months ago Edited
0 1

Thanks for making it, I appreciate your effort :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thanks for making it, I appreciate you effort :)

Thanks for making it, I appreciate your effort :)If you're in search of essay writers for hire, head over to check out reviews of companies that offer help with essay assignments. I'm personally using this site to find the best essay-writing service. With thorough assessments and evaluations, this guide equips you with the information necessary to make an informed decision when selecting a service to assist you with your essays.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago

Ive been really sick for a week and completely missed the start… I haven’t even created a team😢

What’s the leagues name

EnzoDonaldson 20 days ago Edited
Real Salt Lake, USA 0 1

Any update on this league? I also love photography, and I study it daily with my school studies. A few days ago, when I was in a hurry, I remembered that tomorrow was the last date for the assignment submission, and I studied about it online. I found this https://boomessays.com/ writing service provider website, which writes for you at a very affordable price, and the next day I received my assignment, which was good. If you are also a student, you can get help from them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Any update on this league?

_Pelle_ 20 days ago

lol… I have barely played. I was thinking of checking out my team when its done