Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League XI (2011-2012)
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

This was after a lot of statistics and analysis, it was pretty hard not to pick some exceptional talent throughout the English premier League but i believe this is a fair line up..
Formation: 4-3-1-2
Keeper: Joe Hart - quite obvious choice with all the saves and clean sheets hez had this year
Defenders: Ivanovic - prob the best right back in the league, Kompany - no doubts about this one.. the integral cog in the city line up that led em League glory, Vidic - by far the best defender the PL has eva seen, Terry - he may be old but he defends remarkably and score goals as well from set pieces
Midfielders: Bale - has the pace and ability to cross.. prob the fastest left winder in the league, Silva - Player of the season for me... no team could stop this fella, Carrick - a surprise inclusion but after all the criticism i gave him last season this season he has been truly exceptional with through balls and decisive midfield play and defendin as well, Valencia - had to be there.. best right winder in the PL with stunningly accurate crosses and fantastic goals popped in from time to time
Playmaker: Sergio Aguero - i could play 3 strikers and it wouldve been harsh if i hadnt picked a prolific playmaker and a goal scorer
Strikers: Van persie - he scores when he wants! golden boot winner.. enough said!, Wayne rooney - no team would be complete without him, wat cant he do? playmaker, defender, amazing knack for long balls and whats more, a lethal striker, the only reason united finished level on points with the leaders!

Subs: Yaya toure, Rio Ferdinand, Drogba, Lampard, Saurez, Adebayor

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

What about Papiss Cisse?