3- man united
4- liverpool
5- arsenal
6- spurs
7- everton
8- southampton
9- crystal palace
10- sunderland

there will be a winner after the prem finishes.
deadline is when the prem starts.

EDIT:
what i want
1- man city
2- man u
3- arsenal
20- CHELSEA, BECAUSE THEY HAVE MOURINHO.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1- man city
2- chelsea
3- man united
4- liverpool
5- arsenal
6- spurs
7- everton
8- southampton
9- crystal palace
10- sunderland

there will be a winner after the prem finishes.
deadline is when the prem starts.

Comments
Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^ Not to mention the fact that United's squad really is better than Arsenal's. I have a feeling van Gaal is going to have them explode, especially without the distraction of European football.

Speaking for myself, I do believe Liverpool will struggle, but not simply because they've lost Suarez, but because they will have to fight on more than one front, in the CL. The new additions have been good ones, but are they enough to remain competitive in the title race AND try to get somewhere in Europe?

Not sure yet, but you're right that people should hold off until the season actually starts.

• History

^ Not to mention the fact that United's squad really is better than Arsenal's. I have a feeling van Gaal is going to have them explode, especially without the distraction of European football.

Speaking for myself, I do believe Liverpool will struggle, but not simply because they've lost Suarez, but because they will have to fight on more than one front, in the CL. The new additions have been good ones, but are they enough to remain competitive in the title race AND try to get somewhere in Europe.

Not sure yet, but you're right that people should hold off until the season actually starts.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@lodatz agreed, we're just speculating here.

@gustavo What I'm saying is that Liverpool with Suarez and without all the new players is better than liverpool now, just like spurs were better with bale. Suarez is one of those players.

Gustavo 10 years ago
Liverpool 2 234

@KingHenry I know that's what you're saying, and what I'm saying is that the season hasn't even started yet giving what you said no merit. Football is one of those sports.

There's a difference between speculating and affirming. Learn from Lodatz, in addition to trying to make sound arguments, he at least makes it clear when he's affirming and when he's speculating.

KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Alright fellas.. Here's the answer if anyone want to compare:

(TOP10)
1- Chelsea. <- Obviously.
2- Manchester City. <- Unfortunately. fair play limitations on transfers. yayayay Toure staying.
3- Manchester United. <-Will be A LOT better this year with Van Gal + Shaw, Mata will adapt etc.
4- Arsenal. <-excellent transfers. Sanchez will do good.
5- Liverpool. <-Sturridge will shine. Who knows, maybe Balotelli will join him!
6- Everton. <- The best place for Lukaku right now. He'll step up.
7- Tottenham. <- something.
8- Newcastle. <-Will be better than last year.
9- Stoke <- Among the best defence in the PL.
10- Southampton <- Are happy to finish 10th.

The top 4 will battle it out till the end, with Pool, Spurs and Everton lagging slightly behind a few points.

• History

Alright fellas.. Here's the answer if anyone want to compare:(TOP10)1- Chelsea. <- Obviously. 2- Manchester City. <- Unfortunately. fair play limitations on transfers. yayayay Toure staying.3- Manchester United. <-Will be A LOT better this year with Van Gal + Shaw, Mata will adapt etc.4- Arsenal. <-excellent transfers. Sanchez will do good.5- Liverpool. <-Sturridge will shine. Who knows, maybe Balotelli will join him!6- Everton. <- The best place for Lukaku right now. He'll step up.7- Tottenham. <- something.8- Newcastle. <-Will be better than last year.9- Stoke <- Among the best defence in the PL.10- Southampton <- Are happy to finish 10th.The top 4 will battle it out till the end, with Pool, Spurs and Everton lagging slightly behind a few points.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@KTBFFHSWE: nice stuffs mate. I have to disagree with the Obviously though ;D cuz of LUIS VAN GAAAAL

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Many similarities with my Predictions, but i wont change United place, i see them 2nd and lately i believe they could finish first.
I said last year that City were obvious winners, it wasnt that obvious because they benefited from Liverpool and Chelsea slip up, i was saying to everybody that United problem was only Moyes and his disastrous management, now United can be the biggest surprise this year.

@Tuan My prediction is United will lift a trophy next year ;) we will talk about it at the end of the season...

KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@shpalman @tuanjin Thanks guys. Been lurking around this place for years though, but finally took the step to sign up. I'm too damn lazy.

@tiki_taka Indeed, our predictions are close to identicall. I think that Arsenal will finish above Pool though, if Pool don't add another striker in this transferwindow (Sturridge is an excellent player, but they can't rely only on him..)

Regarding, Man U.. I've seen how they have played in the pre-season and I've been impressed. however, it's only pre-season friendlies, which only gives a very small indication of the forthcoming season. They're still rebuilding and has to get used to Van Gals' training methods.. I think you should stick with your original prediction in that matter ;)

• History

@shpalman @tuanjin Thanks guys. Been lurking around this place for years though, but finally took the step to sign up. I'm too damn lazy. @tiki_taka Indeed, our predictions are close to identicall. I think that Arsenal will finish above Pool though, if Pool don't add another striker in this transferwindow (Sturridge is an excellent player, but they can't rely only on him..)Regarding, Man U.. I've seen how they have played in the pre-season and I've been impressed. however, it's only pre-season friendlies, which only gives a very small indication of the forthcoming season. They're still rebuilding and has to get used to Van Gals' training methods.. I think you should stick with your original prediction in that matter ;)

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Considering Chelsea will go far in CL, they might lose arround 3-9 pts because of it, United advantage this year is that their schedjule will be much easier, and their players could stay fresh at the end without CL competition.
I believe Chelsea or City might lead the first leg, Arsenal and United would be stronger in the 2nd leg, hope to see a close competition until the end.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Gustavo Don't forget that Tottenham bought a lot of players after they sold Bale. I won't be surprised if you would struggle by the end of this year.

As for Chelsea they have probably the best squad in recent years so. Don't get me wrong but I think anything except 1st place will be disappointment for you.
Anyway I go with:

1. Arsenal
  2. Chelsea
  3. Manchester City
  4. Manchester United
  5. Liverpool
  6. Tottenham
  7. Everton