Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

1.city
2.Arsenal
3.liverpool
4.tottenham
5.man united
6.chelsea

reason why city will be champs is cos we are the best and we are strengthening our squad. van gaal is a goodmanager but he needs time to adapt to england. chelsea will flop cos both their signings costa and fabregas flopped in the world cup. Arsenal will be our main rival as they got sanchez and will buy other good players maybe bender. liverpool will cope well without suarez as sturridge will work extra hard and lallana is good too. tottenham has got a great manager with pochettino he did excellent at the saints and if bony comes to spurs theyll be a great team.

your opinions guys?

Comments
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

"Chelsea will flop cos both their signings costa and fabregas flopped in the world cup." - Lord Fru_Toot.

Costa scored 20 goals, Fabregas 18 Assists. Chelsea on top of the table since the beginning.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Tuanis got pretty damn close.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I though City players would go on vacation this season after winning the title as usual, they actually did but Arsenal and United didnt benefited from it...

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I checked my listings that I made on my own of top 20, I only got 2 positions right :D Man C & Aston Villa.

Fru_Toot 9 years ago

@AlexBatak, Costa is a flop all he does is score tap ins and rebounds. Costa can't score beautiful long range and individual goals like Aguero. Fabregas passes have been pure luck. All he does is pass to hazard and he runs and scores which Fabregas gets the assist for. So both signings aren't good. Where was Costa and Fabregas against PSG, Man City, Arsenal, United?

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Fru_Toot Haha.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Good prediction @ Fru_Toot lol.

Fru_Toot 9 years ago

Thanks we'll be back next season with Reus, pogba and Kevin de Bruyne