Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier league fantasy 20/21
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Hey guys

Are you going to create a new FootyRoom league in the epl fantasy game? I missed last years league that apprently had more than 100 teams on it...

Who’s usually getting that league up?

Comments
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I love the smell of cheese in the morning.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

served by Emo, mate the 2021 dream.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

served by Emo, mate the 2021 dream.

How i serve my guest actually:
enter image description here

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

If only I didn't captain Aubameyang ffs

_Pelle_ 4 years ago

I forgot to SAVE my team last week 🤦‍♂️😭😭

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well thats me out of the title race, I forgot the email I used and can't login again

garudabhatnagar 4 years ago
Indian Arrows, India U23 0 4

Well thats me out of the title race(removed) I forgot the email I used and can't login again

I forgot to breath :D

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

The one player i feel good having taken in my team is Jorginho. He was cheap as dirt yet he score a lot thx to all those pens.

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

/

• History

How many points do I have

mistryzop 2 years ago
Hungary U21 0 1

I notice two FR leagues with few players.

Tuanis 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

It's been a while but I only know about one calles Hotel Thiago. Let me know if there are more.
We should officialize just one league for next season given the rise in popularity with FPL.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

I agree on that tuanis. And I need to be more active lol. Havent changed my eleven in 10-15 rounds😂😂

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I sacrificed my points for past 2 months for spurs trio upfront, in order for them to go blank, didnt workout.

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Either you jinx Tottenham or start making lots of point in Fantasy Football. Its a win-win scenario, brillant!

• History

@quikzyyy Either you screw over Tottenham or start making lots of point in Fantasy Football. Its a win-win scenario, brillant!

@quikzyyy Either you trip over Tottenham or start making lots of point in Fantasy Football. Its a win-win scenario, brillant!

Tuanis 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Is it too late to brag that I actually won it this time? xD

Congrats to all participants (most of which probably are either inactive or didn't know they were part of the league)

enter image description here

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Like last time, I played seriously for like, the first 3 gameweek then completely forget about it. ^_^'

Anyway, congrats Tuanis for winning! You'll have to tell which players made you the most point. :)

iHEARTfootball 2 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Congrats Tuanis, looks like you won the league title last season. Has anyone tried Fantasy Draft Mode before? Tried it for the first time last season and thought it was so much fun. I found it more engaging than fantasy mode alone. Anyone keen to try it out?

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Sound interesting, is it basically similar to Fantasy Football but you gotta draft player instead of buying them? Meaning that player avaibility is limited by other players picking them?

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

@Tuanis: its ok to brag😂

I wish I could have been more active. I will for sure next season.