Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Predictions #2
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

enter image description here
So, as Saatvik explained in the last prediction thread, I agreed to join with the football predictions league as Onze is now seemingly missing and Louis doesn't have as much time to participate. Its really make me happy to help continue something my good friends started last year and that we all enjoyed very much. But enough chit chat and on with the prediction!

Premier League

Tottenham Hotspurs vs Liverpool

• Saturday at 7:30 AM ET

La Liga

Villareal vs Sevilla

• Sunday at 4:15 PM ET

Serie A

Lazio vs Juventus

• Saturday at 12:00 PM ET

Napoli vs Milan

• Saturday at 2:45 PM ET

Ligue 1

Monaco vs PSG

• Sunday at 2:45 PM ET

Note: Since this is my first time, I might have done some mistake while writing down the info from the game, if you do see one, please tell me as I will be able to correct it in the future. ;)

Overall Standings:
1.Marcus2011: 7
1.Louis Van Gaal: 7
3.Jimbet: 6
3.Liomessi10: 6
3.Gustavo: 6
3.Croatian: 6
3.Emobot: 6
3.Saatvik: 6
9.Gonzi: 5
10.Novaruk: 4
10.Oturan: 4
10.Aiden_Finland:4
10.JuanMata10: 4
14.Dynastian98: 1

Point System

Example: Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid

3 points for correct score-- if you predicted Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid

1 point for guessing which team won or if it was a tie-- let's say you predicted Barcelona 3-1 Real Madrid

1 point for predicting how many goals a team scored (or if they didn't score)-- let's say you predicted Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid
So you can get 2 points from one game. Let's say you predicted Barcelona 5-1 Real Madrid

1 point for predicting that Barcelona beat Madrid. And one point for predicting that Barcelona scored 5 goals.

You can't predict after the game starts. You can change your predictions as long as it's not after the start of the game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, as Saatvik explained last in the last prediction thread, I agreed to join with the football predictions league as Onze is now seemingly missing and Louis doesn't have as much time to participate. Its really make me happy to help continue something my good friends started last year and that we all enjoyed very much. But enough chit chat and on with the prediction!

Premier League

La Liga

Villareal vs Sevilla

Serie A

Lazio vs Juventus

Napoli vs Milan

Ligue 1

Monaco vs PSG

Note: Since this is my first time, I might have done some mistake while writing down the info from the game, if you do see one, please tell me as I will be able to correct it in the future. ;)

Point System

1 point for guessing which team won or if it was a tie-- let's say you predicted Barcelona 3-1 Real Madrid

1 point for predicting how many goals a team scored (or if they didn't score)-- let's say you predicted Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid
So you can get 2 points from one game. Let's say you predicted Barcelona 5-1 Real Madrid

1 point for predicting that Barcelona beat Madrid. And one point for predicting that Barcelona scored 5 goals.

You can't predict after the game starts. You can change your predictions as long as it's not after the start of the game.

So, as Saatvik explained in the last prediction thread, I agreed to join with the football predictions league as Onze is now seemingly missing and Louis doesn't have as much time to participate. Its really make me happy to help continue something my good friends started last year and that we all enjoyed very much. But enough chit chat and on with the prediction!

Premier League

La Liga

Villareal vs Sevilla

Serie A

Lazio vs Juventus

Napoli vs Milan

Ligue 1

Monaco vs PSG

Point System

Premier League

La Liga

Villareal vs Sevilla

Serie A

Lazio vs Juventus

Napoli vs Milan

Ligue 1

Monaco vs PSG

Overall Standings:
1.Marcus2011: 7
1.Louis Van Gaal: 7
3.Jimbet: 6
3.Liomessi10: 6
3.Gustavo: 6
3.Croatian: 6
3.Emobot: 6
3.Saatvik: 6
9.Gonzi: 5
10.Novaruk: 4
10.Oturan: 4
10.Aiden_Finland:4
10.JuanMata10: 4
14.Dynastian98: 1

Point System

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Monaco was terrific against PSG !

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Here we go with the score for this week prediction:

This week Standings:
KTB: 6
Dynastian98: 6
Marcus2011: 6
Saatvik: 5
liomessi10: 5
juanmata10: 5
Emobot: 4
NovaRuk: 4
Chucksea: 4
Croatian: 4
ayanle11: 4
gonzi: 4
Oturan51: 3
Louis Van Gaal: 3
Gustavo: 3
Jimbet: 3
Aiden Finland: 1

New Standings:
1.Marcus2011: 13
2.Liomessi10: 11
2.Saatvik: 11
4.Louis Van Gaal: 10
4.Croatian: 10
4.Emobot: 10
7.Jimbet: 9
7.Gustavo: 9
7.Gonzi: 9
7.JuanMata10: 9
11.Novaruk: 8
12.Oturan: 7
12.Dynastian98: 7
14.KTB: 6
15.Aiden_Finland: 5
16.Chucksea: 4
16.ayable11: 4

So, as usual check to make sure no mistake were made with your results as it is hard work to check everybody score and it easy to make a mistake.
Now, to report on what's going on, Marcus is now alone at the top of the table, with a 2 point advance on both Lio and Saatvik. Louis lost his first place and end up in fourth with Croatian and myself. Also, very good start by KTB who missed last week prediction and Dynastian who was late and only got 1 point last time around. Exciting stuff, can't wait for next week. :D