Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pray4Tito
heavenduel 11 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Hi, I haven't been on Footyroom in a while but I just felt like loggin in today.
You probably know from the news that Tito has gotten cancer. I wish for a speedy recovery.

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

praying wont help....   Im not religious..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

at least wish him the best of luck and stop being a dick head all the time 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@knibis who the fuck cares if you're religious?
some times rivalry must go away.
wish him the best and get well soon.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Agreed with quikzyyy.. We are talking about a man that can possibly die from cancer and you are here telling us about your negative thoughts and religious beliefs.

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

TITO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Knibis, do you deliberately try to annoy people? In what planet has religion got anything to do with this, just because the title says pray4tito? doesn't mean you have to pray, wishing him all the best, get well soon, all that is just as good, but you have to act like an ass, you did the exact same thing when Muamba nearly died, really don't know what your problem is.

Anyway, get well soon Tito and hopefully a speedy recovery.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

What is wrong with you guys....  I said i wont pray because of my religious belief..  I still hop Tito will get well. STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSSIONS

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Relapses are serious but with today's technology Tito should be up and walking. Knibis this portrayal of a pretentious edgy attitude is soooo fake, summer, and superficial...grow up

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

what his problem? if you dont have anything good to say then shut your mouth dont post. anyway get well soon tito hope for your speedy recovery. now i get it his pissed off because his beloved club is not even in top 10 lol

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Hope he will get better, I always respected that guy, coming from Real fan.