Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Possible New Look for the Santiago Bernabéu
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Possible New Look for the Santiago Bernabéu.

Looks awesome!
IMO: #1(Top Left) or #2 (Top Right)

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

If the club is driven by style and futuristic looks, then I guess #1 is okay. 

Of course Real Madrid is a very successful club, but football itself shouldn't be driven too much by money, and #1 looks to be exactly like that; too much details have been put into this design and the variety of colours looks too extreme. #2, on the other hand, looks rather odd because of the red lights. I don't understand why it needs to be red, since I don't see any connection, whatsoever, with it to a club that made the colour 'white' it's symbolic colour, plus the stadium looks like a giant UFO. #3 looks to be the most normal design of them all, but it looks a bit weird with the name "Real Madrid" on top, which leaves me to #4.

I think #4 looks most suitable for Real Madrid. The club should go for what looks to be most symbolic, not for what looks most fancy. Personally, I think #4 gives brings out more meaning to the club than the rest.  It's white, which is RM's iconic colour. The club is also known as "El Galactico" (or something), right? If you think about it, the simple, plain and oval design of the stadium, with the white light centre, looks to be imitating the actual shape of a galaxy. How mesmerizing....Plus the blue lighting around it blends in with the white quite well, I like that. Simplicity is aesthetically beautiful to me (not to sounds like a fag). So for me, it's #4 any day. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

It isnt red coz in the pic I posted, its blue. I think its something like Allianz Arena, where they change the colour theme depending on the fixture !!

Its Los Galacticos, but if you were emphasizing on white as the symbol, then the name is Los Blancos.
Galacticos is a very recent name given due to the Club's heavy spendings !!

I go for 2nd and 4th !!

2nd for its design (not to consider the red colour as it is blue in mine pic)

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I was typing mine while man_utd's post was only present, but yeah, I'm still sticking with #4

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think #3 looks a bit like Nou-Mestalla. I think #1 looks nices for them. 
Off topic but What ever happened to the 1billion resort they were building?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

its going on , will be done till 2016.... I dont really get why spend that much on a resort when you can spend that money in spain's betterment or setting a youth development base in asia or somewhere!!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

It's being built in Ras Al Khaimah so I will be close to it since I'm in Dubai :P

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

On Man_Utd's one, i prefer the bottom left. It's the only one that look's real.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

looks real!? They said the same stuff about Alianz Arena, that Alianz Arena looked to unreal. but it was built...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm so excited about naman's 3rd one.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@expert: my and man_utd"s pics are same ..... but from different angles. these are officialy the only four possibilities.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

But still if this possibility would be taken, it will be a revolution for modern football.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

The bottom left one (on Man_utd's post) looks awesome. Not sure about the rest.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the very first picture is probably nicest for me.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Sick! #1 is extremely cool, #2 is a very unique design, and #4 reminds me a little of the Emirates Stadium.