Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Portuguese League
Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

I was wondering why there is no category of the Portuguese League? The Dutch is here, so why isn't the Portuguese? I guess it's a very new site, since it's not added yet. In particular, I would have highlights from the matches between Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Braga. Is it possible to fix this?

Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I agree with you mainly because there is a highlights section for eredivisie and not for the portuguese league for some reason, I think since those highlight are there i've watched like 1 so it would be nice to add the portuguese league or just replace the eredivisie with it, at least i would watch all Benfica's highlights instead of watching i highlight a year from the eredivisie...

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Yes, I mean, Portuguese league has some of the greatest matches, for example Benfica - Porto, Benfica - Sporting and Porto - Sporting. In my opinion it's bigger than a top match in France. Porto won the Europe League last year, and the Champions League in 2004. It was three(!) teams in the semifinals out of four under last years Europe Lague, so why not have it here? In addition it has an enormous audience (I don't know in Europe), especially here in the U.S. where it's on top with English and German league. I mean, all mye friends are watching it. Please, I only want the big matches!

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

I think it's strange, too!

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

I've told FootyRoom, but don't think they respond.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

headline i thought you went to a party!

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

oh hey maaan, i'm drunk here but we where leaving over to my place, paarrtyy

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Kom igjen guttaaa, FEST

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

If the Dutch league is here so should the Portuguise.

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Excactly, knibis. ;)

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Soccer and Headline are the same person, everyone. 

Seriously, do you have multiple personalities or something? 

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Haha, here it is

Discussion Closed