Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Portugal vs Argentina | Ronaldo vs Messi
Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

What: Friendly
When: November 18th
Where: Old Trafford, Manchester

Portugal against Argentina. Ronaldo against Messi.

I am really excited. a game between two of the best players of all time and two great countries up against eachother is always going to be great. Add to that the game is played at the theatre of dreams, Old trafford. What's your prediction and who will score?

For me, 2-2. Ronaldo x1, Moutinho x1, Aguero x2

Comments
Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Boring game

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lilly i dont know what to say when i read your comments, we all saw the first half with attention. Followed the second half despite the lak of excitement ( was watching France-Sweden at the same time ).
And what are you saying everywhere is biased, out of 10 games, Argentina would have won 7, Portugal got lucky to score at 92 minutes and specially not concede, and you are establishing an inexistent superiority.
In an important game or a big competition, Argentina would win it and in the game i saw clearly which was the best team of the 2, after this, the friendly result can be interpreted differently but come on, Most of us watched the game, look at Portugal odds for a win, the outsider of the game won no other conclusion imo.

They seem to be less affected by rivalry than he fans :), one thing is sure Messi would love to win a World cup rather than 10 BO while Ronaldo's obsession is to equal Messi BOs imo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lilly i dont know what to say when i read your comments, we all saw the first half with attention. Followed the second half despite the lak of excitement ( was watching France-Sweden at the same time ).
And what are you saying everywhere is biased, out of 10 games, Argentina would have won 7, Portugal got lucky to score at 92 minutes and specially not concede, and you are establishing an inexistent superiority.
In an important game or a big competition, Argentina would win it and in the game i saw clearly which was the best team of the 2, after this, the friendly result can be interpreted differently but come on, Most of us watched the game, look at Portugal odds for a win, the outsider of the game won no other conclusion imo.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Despite all the stars Argentina have, without Messi they are nothing. Last 2 games Higuian and Aguero have missed plenty of easy taps in, a continuation to their poor WC compain. I personally lost patience with them, if i was the coach i would start Tevez/Lavezzi instead, good display by Pastore.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

@tiki_taka, I never said Portugal were superior in this game so I dont know where you get that from. Portugal weren't lucky, that's an opinion you have more than anything. They defended well and got the win. I agree that a tie would be more illustrating to the match, but all over Portugal defended better and Argentina attacked better, just like we would expect from the teams where Portugal has a defensive advantage over Argentina, and Argentina the opposite.

As for your comment on Ronaldo vs Messi and their relationship to the Ballon d'or, I'm not sure but it looks like you try to piss of Ronaldo fans. A little bit childish and I could easily say the same. if anything, Messi wants to be like Ronaldo, after all Ronaldo's the better player. :)