Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

POLL: Which League exhibits the most technical skill?
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I'd like to start this poll.  Please share your thoughts on the Subject.

Comments
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I know this is going to turn into a full fledged debate of which is the best league in the world now.

But for technical skill, Premier League rules. There are so many matches these days where you can see underrated teams hold off and sometimes even defeat the big guns through proper team work and tactics.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Hmm... @bloodred I see what you're saying about unpredictability and excitement of the premier league but I asking more about technical football skills (you know, ball handling, distribution, accuracy of shot, fluidity of play, flashiness, etc.).

@Nico10 I don't rate the FIFA World XI very highly because they have made some obvious blunders both this year and in the past.  Spain, of course, is one of the most technical but I wonder if it is THE MOST technical becuase of the very point that you raise (viz. that most of the best technically skilled players play for the top 3 teams).  Therefore, I'm unsure if it is the most technical because we are talking about the league as a whole. 

As fodder for the rest, I have to say that based on technical skills & individual flash alone the top leagues include La Liga, EREDIVISIE, Serie A, and the Brazilian Leagues.  The problem is deciding which is the most technically pure (again, not which is the best, most unpredictable, etc).  Commence the debate!

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Premier League is good, but I think that the Brazilian Serie A and La Liga are the most technical for all the brilliant youth talents coming up that make their team so flashy. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao, Santos, Sao Paulo, Palmeiras, and Corinthians all have great players and great playing styles and I love the way these teams play.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Brazilian League most technical league but the question is they are playing with no world class defender so they can whatever they want on the ball