{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pokemon Go..
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just curious, if anyone here playing it? I find it awesome! :D

Comments
saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@quikzyyy Do you play legitimately or do you spoof GPS?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Legit, I see no fun in GPS spoofing, that would be too easy.

saatvik10 8 years ago

@quikzyyy Yeah, me too. I'm level 20. What's your pokedex count? And also did you hear about the upcoming buddy system? Sounds awesome!!

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Got 134, I hope I will got the possible 142 in Europe this week. Yeah, I'm happy with that I really need Kabuto/Charmander/Grimer candy, how about you?

saatvik10 8 years ago

Yeah well, I'm still on 76 Pokemon, still didn't get a damn Pikachu. My exams are starting now so I probably won't play much but in October I'll hopefully get some good Pokemon.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You will, it's just matter of time and being lucky enough to walk into them :)

saatvik10 8 years ago

Fingers crossed..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Saatvik @quikzyyy Out of topic question for you guys, are you getting pokemon Sun and Moon? And if you do, which one will you buy?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Probably none, the new generation is not for me, I like first & second only. You?

expertfootball11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Played sun, then lost interest in Pokemon.Honestly, pokemon go is just trend. Shame that Yu-Gi Oh, one of my favorites didn't get to be that popular and loved.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@expertfootball Love the card game of Yu-Gi-Oh, too bad crack is cheaper, still play it on my pc with YGOPro, making all kind of decks just for the kick of it.

@quikzyyy I will most likely get Moon but I know what you mean, playing the gen 5 game was the worst experience of my life as a pokemon fan, but if you manage it, the next generaration seem a lot easier to live with. Still think the 2 first gen were the best even though there is a few pokemon I like in the gen after those.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@expertfootball Love the card game of Yu-Gi-Oh, too bad crack is cheaper, still play it on my pc with YGOPro, making all kind of decks just for the kick of it.

@quikzyyy I will most likely get Moon but I know what you mean, playing the gen 5 game was the worst experience of my life as a pokemon fan, but if you manage it, the next generaration seem a lot easier to live with. Still think the 2 first gen were the best tough.