Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pogba to Juventus?
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

So apparently, Pogba should rejoin Juventus this summer, thought on the matter? Good fit, bad fit? Will he come back to a different team that the one he left to re-join United? Should he have rather went for PSG? Stay at United?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 2 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Pogba needs to leave United. Think he needs it. We need him out.

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@iHEART Yes, that much I think we can all agree on. He clearly not satisfied at United anymore and United fan had clearly enough of him. He wasn't alway terrible but certainly didn't warrant all the hype and ressource spend on him. United new to build back and Pogba leaving seem like a good step in that direction. Just kinda depressing to know he's leaving on a free despite costing so much.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iHEART Yes, that much I think we can all agree on. He clearly not satisfied at United anymore and United fan had clearly enough of him. He wasn't alway terrible but certainly didn't warrant all the hype and ressource spend on him. United new to build back and Pogba leaving seem like a good step in that direction.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

His talent is undeniable, but his consistency, especially with Man Utd was just awful. Many feel it's his attitude and personality, and it's hard to not feel that way given how he performs with France, and previously with Juve.

I would love to see him stay and help Utd come back into the fold, only because of this ability when he is "on". I think Ten will get way more out of him, but that is if he buys into the system.

Probably best he moves on and Juve is a great spot for him again. He will fall in with the main team that needs midfielders, so he should feel like the main man.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

True question though, I watched a video recently and I realized that maybe Pogba time at United could have been much better if it wasn't for all his injury. DarthFooty mentioning consistency made me think about that. Anyone here have a thought on that?