Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pogba or no Pogba?
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Should Man United cash in big on Pogba and move on without him? Or should they keep him and let him be the big star that carries the team? How would a Man United team look with and without him if new players are brought in? Should they go for Tielemans?

Should Man United sell Pogba?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Should Man United cash in big on Pogba or move on without him? How would a Man United team look with and without him if new players are brought in? Should they go for Tielemans?

Should Man United sell Pogba?

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm a little bit surprised so many United fans seem to be okay with the idea of letting him go. The "he doesn't play for the badge lalalala" chorus is growing and many seem to be buying in. I don't understand this at all. Ashley Young gives United his all. So does Smalling. So does Jones. So did Fellaini. Yet fans shit on them week in and week out because they aren't good enough. Pogba is probably (absolutely imo) our best outfield player, and suddenly we're okay with letting him go so we can get personalities like Smalling and Young with only an inkling of Pogba's talent?

Miss me with that bullsh*t

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It is question of who is bigger now : Pogba or United. He pretty much said that there isn't any challenge in United anymore for him.

Liverpool lost some big names before but look how they turned that around buy spending wisely and patiently luring young talents at bargain prices. if Pogba brings 150 mil at least then selling him would be better than keeping him with his toxic attitude that will only create more issues in the club. At no point should player just openly say this stuff.

It is all Raiola that fat greedy c*nt is at work behind all this behavior. I bet he is the one telling Pogba to publically express his future plans without even having anything solid. This is all to create speculations, put pressure on United, get fans angry to support the sale and then Real will come with a bidding.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

How Pogba pulled a fast one through the media against us didn't do him any service, quite the opposite actually. Talk about unprofessionalism...I understand that he carries gigantic responsibilities, and he is indeed our best outfield player, but this is uncalled for, really. Talking behind your employer's back is a poor reflection on yourself.

• History

How Pogba pulled a fast one through the media against us didn't do him any service, quite the opposite actually. Talk about unprofessionalism...I understand that he carries gigantic responsibilities, and he is indeed our best outfield player, but this is uncalled for, really. Talking behind your employer's back is a poor reflection of yourself, in general.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Not just employer. What about his teammates? It is very unprofessional, betrayal of the his teammates, and on top he tarnishes United’s image. Largest club in the world being punked by one player.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

we're okay with letting him go so we can get personalities like Smalling and Young with only an inkling of Pogba's talent

@SunFlash: do I miss something? who said we want the like of Smaling and Young? We are ok letting him go so the club wouldn't be a mess, and we can get much better performed players, work harder and less swaggy, also less wage.

All of his personal dilemmas, unprofessionalism have sabotage the club's image. his response on Mou's fired was terrible...

I'm not ok to see anyone go, I feel pity that we can't make the best out of him. But if he needs to go for the club, fine by me

• History

we're okay with letting him go so we can get personalities like Smalling and Young with only an inkling of Pogba's talent

@SunFlash: do I miss something? who said we want the like of Smaling and Young? We are ok letting him go so the club wouldn't be a mess, and we can get much better performed players, work harder and less swaggy, also less wage.

I'm not ok to see anyone go, I feel pity that we can't make the best out of him. But if he needs to go for the club, he needs to go.

I'm not ok to see anyone go, I feel pity that we can't make the best out of him. But if he needs to go for the club, fine by me