Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pochetino could leave Spurs.
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mauricio Pochettino has discussed his future as Tottenham Hotspur head coach after stating that he would leave the club if they win the Champions League. "It's not a joke. Why?" he said. "To win the Champions League in this circumstance, in this season - maybe I need to think a little bit to do something different in the future. Because to repeat this miracle, you know ... But for sure, I go home."

He will never come to Barca as He was an Espagnol player and coach. But hell I would kill to see him at Barça. Amazing coach.

Could a departure be possible ?

Comments
DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Basically he is saying that should they win the CL, he will never be able to live up to the success they saw this season. How everything played out has been just incredible and while we must give him a lot of credit, as well as the players, they had the ball bounce their way. Effort is always a factor and can help luck go your way, but Football is so cruel sometimes. The most deserving teams sometimes don't get through.

He wont be able to repeat the same season, so I can see him consider leaving. I would prefer he stay and just do the best he could with how he has built things, but todays pressure to be perfect is ridiculous. Clubs don't really invest the time and care into creating success, but success means different things to different people.

What ever he decides, I wish him the best because he has been one of the top managers in very tenuous times.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

He should, If Spurs win.. project completed.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Only place I could really see him going is Real, and with Zidane back that's unlikely. I doubt we'll see him move.

I don't doubt that a UCL victory would really cause Spurs to re-analyze themselves as a club and promote some spending that would make themselves on-par squad-wise with City for the EPL though. Liverpool remade themselves, and a UCL win would absolutely do that same for Spurs. I think he'd want to see that out.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

United?

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ole will get at least a full year. The board already pulled the trigger on that by naming him full manager before the season was out.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

United has problems that run far deeper than anything a single manager can fix. Firing Ole will achieve absolutely nothing.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Don't have to tell me that