Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Player that will move in the summer?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

So its a bit soon, but I thought we could share what we heard in term or rumours and who we feel shall move in the summer. So yeah, you can predict but it would be nice if it could very likely. Lets me start:

• Griezmann to leave Atletico in the summer before WC.
  • Oblak release clause to be met in the summer what with all the interest in the PL for him.
  • Emre Can to leave Liverpool this summer when his contract end.
Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yeah, also to add Fernandinho is 32, Fred would come nicely to replace him. Fernandinho also came from Shakhtar lol. City’s future looks bright.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal No doubt man, I agree. Pep is doing pretty well in rebuilding the team despite his hard first season.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

city's future sure looks bright. forget about playing style, if they are active every transfer window, it's going to be harder for other teams to keep up. the squad is large and investment for future, which is why everyone expects a treble from the shark team.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@thebaldgenius Only thing I believe Pep should be worried about is overspending, despite his enormous ressource, there is alway the risk of UEFA punishing City if they believe they broke FFP.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What if I tell you that PSG don’t get abused in transfers.... what if I tell you that they will rather bench him till his end of contract rather than getting obliged to sell ? What if I tell you that there is no buyout clause in France and Neymar is actually prisoneer and will stay even against his will. What if I told you that he costed 400 mil and PSG made him their franchise player... Marquinhos and Verrati can attest.

Dybala to United is a very possible move, he could cost 200 mil.
Madrid bought Venicious jr for a reason.
Umtiti to United is 50-50, hope not.
Some Napoli players should get some attention like Mertens and im surprised no one took Naingolan from Roma yet.
Thomas Lemar from Monaco and Fekir are probably leaving if Lyon fails to qualify to CL. Malcolm is definitely out of Bordeaux question of time.

10 1583

@emo true that. the thing about ffp is that none of us had seen it working. I don't think there had been actions or warning for the past 3 season. the epl gap between city and it's rivals is really a dilemma.

10 1583

if stoke gets relegated, I think a lot of club wants shaqiri.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@thebaldgenius Indeed, Shaqiri will propably move if Stoke get relegated. No doubt he wouldn't be the only players they might lose, Butland, Berahino, Joe Allen and Martins Indi might be among those who will try to leave. Just like player like Evans, Foster, Krychowiak and Jay Rodriguez might chose to leave WBA if they officially get relegated

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Mendes is trying to do something with Milinokovic Savic. Either way, a few clubs are interested in him, so Lazio could get a big fee. I would be careful if I were him though, not all clubs play like Lazio and he should learn from Pogbas mistake. I don’t think a move to a team like City or United would benefit him to be honest.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal Yeah, wouldn't be suprised Mendes make him move to a big club only for him to flop. It would suck but I can totally see it happen. :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

I completely forget to add him but David Luiz! He is propably going to move especially if Conte stay at Chelsea. Would be kind of funny to see him move to PSG again. XD

10 1583

how about toby alderweld? if umtiti wants out barcelona can replace him with the belgian. looks like chelsea is also trying to find gary cahill replacement.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@thebaldgenius So Cahill might move as well? As for Alderweld, I don't know if Spurs would let him leave. He was a key player for them until recently, now that Davinson Sanchez is coming along however, it might just happen, especially if Barca is ready to pay a lot to bring him in.