TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Comments
ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

some people here...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It would be amazingly hilarious if Arsenal came 4th again because they lose to United...

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Why are you dragging conversation away ? You spoke of 2012-13 season . I responded . We DID NOT FCKING STUMBLE . Speak god damn facts . You mentioned one thing and I told you about it . Did I lie ? 9 players finished that match for bull sh*t reasons players were sent out !!! We had a perfect start to a season , one we did not have in very long time or ever ! Ever seen United play with 9 players ? I never did .

That game was like domino that led slowly to very poor performances and Di Matteo being dismissed to bring fat waiter who took us out of 3 domestic cups in matter of a month !!!

And You throwing complete bs that we THREW 2014 UNITED Game AWAY ? Saying that Di maria did not dive just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to defending your club and you have enough courage inside you call me bias ? There is a clear video showing him jump like a shut rabbit . If you think that's a legit foul then mate , I Never want to waist time again to even looking into your arguments , because you know nothing of football . Or You honestly need to check your glasses .

Maybe , yes your intelligence level is on the other side of la la land town . Just like you sit here and talk about few games before September ( feeling sad and blah blha ) and label Chelsea as complacent in 2012 - 13 . WTF ? Dude that fcking match was stollen from us and ruined our perfect run of the season once again I repeat it so you get it through your tick head . Do you know anything about football and how this kind of matches can have affect on clubs performance ?

But yeah keep Making your fantasy football crap about missing crucial points and then call exact argument thrown at you bs. And That draw back in 2014 could have been and still can be crucial to our title . IF YOU THINK NOT, THEN first eVALuate what you know about EPL then think about that YOUR WHOLE THREAD ABOUT MISSING POINTS BEFORE SEPTMEBER IS COMPLETE BS and Waist of time .

Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with this thread and Pointless argument ? And Mourinho has a lot to do , right ? Lol OK My answer, Do you think I give afuck about negative aspects of Mourinho ? ABSOLUTELY NOT . We won cup , we are about to be champions , since he came we are making profits , we are dominating league in every aspect and so many positives that will take pages to write since his arrival . So I ask you, what negativity ? The one that media and likes of you create . MY manager will die for my club and that is all I need to know the rest are proven on the field week and week out .

P.S> I am 100% sure if He was United manager , you would have been singing different song .

Chucksea 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea 5 267

Marcus, bruh, calm down...

Everyone knows the 2012 united game was full of controversy but, hey, its nowhere near the topic. So move on.

Also, if you can't see that ivanovic stepped on Di Maria's heel, i'm sorry but you are blinded by your "chelsea is always robbed" point of view.

Also, i'm a huge chelsea fan and been here for few years now, I think you are the most irritating user on this forum. I sometimes agree with what you say, but the way you say it is annoying as hell, and makes everyone else on this forum hate on chelsea fans.

Please, calm the f*ck down, and consider what you are saying twice before posting stuff like that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Marcus, bruh, calm down...

Everyone knows the 2012 united game was full of controversy but, hey, its nowhere near the topic. So move on.

Also, if you can't see that ivanovic stepped on Di Maria's heel, i'm sorry but you are blinded by your "chelsea is always robbed" point of view.

Also, i'm a huge chelsea fan and been here for few years now, I think you are the most irritating user on this forum. I sometimes agree with what you say, but the way you say it is annoying as hell, and makes everyone else on this forum hate on chelsea fans.

Please, calm the f*ck down, and considerate what you are saying twice before posting stuff like that.

Chucksea 9 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

To stay on the topic of the thread, United clearly messed up the start of season but their current form is scary from a chelsea fan point of view. Not sure they deserve the title, but top 3 for sure.