Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pjanic to Barca, Semedo to Juve
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

So apparently, Juventus would have agreed a trade deal involving Pjanic, De Sciglio and 25M with Barca in exchange for Semedo. That seem like a bit much for a single player. What are your thought though? Do you think that a good move?

Comments
Algerino 4 years ago Edited
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Pjanic is a good signing for barca imo. I can see him get a Xavi-like role!! And probably means that Rakitic is out. Juve gave maybe up too much. But it feels like it is a part of a bigger plan. They are probably aiming at big player somewhere. It could also be a way to lower the wages in these times of crisis.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pjanic is a good signing for barca imo. I can see him get a Xavi-like role... and it probably means that Rakitic is out. Juve gave maybe up too much, but somehow it feels like it is a part of a bigger plan, and that they are aiming at big player somewhere. It could also be a way to lower the wages in these times of crisis.

_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Pjanic isn’t near the level of Xavi though. It will be interesting to see what players that will leave Barca. They really need to start a rebuild. As for Juve, it does feel a bit unclear what their plans are.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

It could also be a way to lower the wages in these times of crisis.

Probably.

What's your source for this Emo? I feel like I should've heard about this.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash First heard about it on FR, then I checked on some other site that actually relayed the same news, some of which like footmercato that i tend to trust. Doesn't mean its 100% sure though, I also heard that Juve needed to agree wage with Semedo first.

It could also be a way to lower the wages in these times of crisis.

Actually seem like this could play a big role. Saw some news that Juventus needed to indeed do that.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yep it's sure. There is a clause In semedo contract with Benfica, 5 mill additional each 50 games, stupid clause.... Big loss for Barca semedo is a solid player, accurate and fast. Not used at his full potential imo....

Means that Arthur or Rakitic is part of Ney switch deal.... For me the only reason for this strange switch because we got plenty miss from Vidal Busquets De jong Rakitic Arthur ALENA....

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

So guys! About this deal, it actually happening but differently from what was first announced. Instead Pjanic is going to Barca for 60M euro and Arthur (instead of Semedo) is joining Juventus for 72M euro. Meaning its a trade between the two + 12M for Barca. Thats actually a pretty good move from Juve, they offload a 30 year old and get a 23 year old for 12M euro.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So guys! About this deal, it actually happening but differently from what was first announced. Instead Pjanic is going to Barca for 60M euro and Arthur (instead of Semedo) is joining Juventus for 72M euro. Meaning its a trade between the two + 12M for Barca.