Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PGMOL
Comments
Greatone 9 months ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

lmao, upvoted before i checked the link, knew it would be that call. the PGMOL just makes shit up as they go. absolute joke, nothing will change until the actual people within the organisation change, they have no reason to improve since they are so damned protected. would like to see what they're doing with the WWC, where after VAR decisions the ref announces the decision on the loudspeaker - to start with

quikzyyy 9 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if Howard Web wants to increase transparency, why don't they release the audio of the incident, guess they can't or they would lose their jobs.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I don’t disagree with ref tbh
But that’s just my opinion.

The player wasn’t the one playing the ball and I see it a bit like a collision. They were both looking at the ball and none of them reached it.

Emobot7 8 months ago Edited
538 11432

The problem is that the refs came out after the game and conceded it was a mistake and that it should have been a pen. Absolutely joke way of handling it.

Like, hold ref more accountable than banning them for a game or 3 or keep acting like they never got it wrong in the first place, right now, they clearly say it like: yeah, we made a mistake but its not biggie right? Only it is big, when the life of people can be influenced by these decision. Like, a relegated team might need to cut the salary from some its members and even fire some staff.

Utterly unnaceptable way of handling it right now and just make it infuriating for everyone involved.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The problem is that the refs came out after the game and conceded it was a mistake and that it should have been a pen. Absolutely joke way of handling it.

Like, hold ref more accountable than banning them for a game or 3 or stop having them present their excuse when they make a mistake, right now, they clearly say it like: yeah, we made a mistake but its not biggie right? Only it is big, when the life of people can be influenced by these decision. Like, a relegated team might need to cut the salary from some its members and even fire some staff.

Utterly unnaceptable way of handling it right now and just make it infuriating for everyone involved.

MadelineHerring 8 months ago Edited
0 4

Yes, I agreed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yes, I agreed.

Yes, I agreed.I want to wholeheartedly recommend the law essay writing service to anyone pursuing legal studies. My experience with this https://www.grabmyessay.com/law-essay-writing-service site has been outstanding. The writers are well-versed in the intricacies of legal writing, delivering insightful and well-researched essays. They ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to legal standards. If you or someone you know is navigating the complexities of law essays, this service is a reliable choice.