Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PES 2017 New Trailer
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

I just love those trailer for PES 2017, that track is just so nice to hear while seeing all the gameplay, too bad Fifa fan keep on bashing on the game, I mean, yeah, its inferior to Fifa 17, but it got less budget as well so its normal its not as good. Also, nobody force them to go and say they don't want it, why not let us guy who enjoy have fun. :( I'm not talking about you guys on the forum, just to say, its just a personal rant I had for a long time and had to let out.

Edit: Also, it shouldn't be about wich game is better but it should be about wich one you enjoy better. I'm really sad to see the majority of people not being able to see that. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I just love those trailer for PES 2017, that track is just so nice to hear while seeing all the gameplay, too bad Fifa fan keep
on bashing on the game, I mean, yeah, its inferior to Fifa 17, but it got less budget as well so its normal its not as good. Also, nobody force them to go and say they don't want it, why not let us guy who enjoy have fun. :( I'm not talking about you guys on the forum, just to say, its just a personal rant I had for a long time.

I just love those trailer for PES 2017, that track is just so nice to hear while seeing all the gameplay, too bad Fifa fan keep on bashing on the game, I mean, yeah, its inferior to Fifa 17, but it got less budget as well so its normal its not as good. Also, nobody force them to go and say they don't want it, why not let us guy who enjoy have fun. :( I'm not talking about you guys on the forum, just to say, its just a personal rant I had for a long time.

I just love those trailer for PES 2017, that track is just so nice to hear while seeing all the gameplay, too bad Fifa fan keep on bashing on the game, I mean, yeah, its inferior to Fifa 17, but it got less budget as well so its normal its not as good. Also, nobody force them to go and say they don't want it, why not let us guy who enjoy have fun. :( I'm not talking about you guys on the forum, just to say, its just a personal rant I had for a long time and had to let out.

Edit: Also, it shouldn't be about wich game is better but it should be about wich one you enjoy better.

Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I play Fifa but I much prefer PES' game play.

PES 17 looks great, I hope they work out all the copy right craps soon

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agree with Tuan. If they had full licensing, I would play them over FIFA, but I've really just become to attached to FIFA's career mode at this point. But that being said, a really good immersive PES career mode could change that.

Also, the faces looked quite good in that trailer, I was impressed.

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Sick! Can't wait to try it out. PES last year got tons of improvements, I got addicted to it and would rather play it then FIFA. Never tried MyClub though...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I still can't stand the PES engine and movement..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy It does take some using to. Me, it became the inverse, Fifa engine and movement now feel weird, the ball in particular feel strangely heavy. Well, I haven't played any recent fifa game though, the last one I played was 14.

@tuan_jinn To be sincere, I don't blame PES for the license problem, I blame EA with their ridiculous exclusive deal with team and league. They even decided to get exclusive right to la liga as well, meaning we are not gonna have more than two spanish team licensed in PES this year, now this is annoying. Worst of all, we're not getting licensed Bayern or Juventus, I mean, if I was a big fifa player, I would really ask myself, if EA really knew they were so superior to Konami, would they really be so obsessed with making exclusive deal? I mean, I had problem with since they started Origin, they really act like a stingy company that doesn't want to allow people to even try to compete with them. They got so many exclusive license and it sometime feel like they doesn't feel the need to really make better game... :(

@Sunflash Don't you remember when you told me that mod on pc opened a whole new world? Cause there is plenty of mod to get real licensed kits and even league that were not in the orinal game, made by the fan. I just hope they bring the system they use for the PS4 version to the pc version, since it make very easier to import kits.

@Croatian Indeed, last year PES was great, I just hope they get the rooster update done by the release though, I mean, thats sadly one of the reason we're buying those game. :P But yeah, it was awesome, I'm still playing it from time to time. :D