Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pepe (RM) bought 9000 kg meats for fans. MERRY XMAS
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The controversial Real Madrid player paid for 9,000 kilos of food out of his own pocket and was involved in distributing the packages to disadvantaged families the Madrid neighbourhood of Las Rozas, where the Portugal international lives. With the amount of food purchased Pepe’s idea was to ensure that these people also have a Merry Christmas. What an amazing festive gestures.

Now, thats what all super stars out there should do every once in a while. I know Messi, Ronaldo, RVP etc... all do their big share of charity work too.

Bravo PEPE, I never like you as a player, but BRAVO!!! Respect.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The controversial Real Madrid player paid for 9,000 kilos of food out of his own pocket and was involved in distributing the packages to disadvantaged families the Madrid neighbourhood of Las Rozas, where the Portugal international lives. With the amount of food purchased Pepe’s idea was to ensure that these people also have a Merry Christmas. What an amazing festive gestures.

Now, thats what all super stars out there should do every once in a while. I know Messi, Ronaldo, RVP etc... all do their big share of charity work too.

Bravo PEPE, I never like you, but BRAVO!!! Respect.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago

He handed out the meats

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Just because he fouls a couple of players on the pitch doesnt mean he is a ''killer'' or a ''wrestler'' bla bla bla. Only little children say these things. Pepe is one of the best defenders in the world and he is very kind and has a good heart. He hasnt got a red card at Real Madrid for 3 years.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^ There's a reason why people hate him, even stupid person should understand that he's really unmature at times on pitch. Recently he's been pretty mature though, which have effected positively on his performances.

Nice gesture anyways .. :-)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited

@iraqi: seriously????????? uhmn actually he has done way more thing for people to hate other than just couple of fouls. And not only children would say that...

But I wouldn't doubt if outside he can be a nice, warm hearted person (it doesnt mean he's not aggressive, emotional and hot temper person)... however what he shows on the pitch is the opposite

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iraqi: uhmn actually he has done way more thing for people to hate other than just couple of fouls. And not only children would say that...

But I wouldn't doubt if outside he can be a nice, warm hearted person... however what he shows on the pitch is the opposite

@iraqi: uhmn actually he has done way more thing for people to hate other than just couple of fouls. And not only children would say that...

But I wouldn't doubt if outside he can be a nice, warm hearted person (it doesnt mean he's not aggressive, emotional and hot temper person)... however what he shows on the pitch is the opposite

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@decentK: agree, recently he has been way more mature (especially since Ancelotti arrival), he also performs better

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nice gesture.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Pepe was famous for his fouls on other players, but I like that guy recently. He fight for ball, he won't leave player to dribble him even in 1vs1 situations. #Respect #Pepe

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

*"*Just because he fouls a couple of players on the pitch" - Iraqi 2014
You're not even biased, mate, not even a little bit. But great gesture from Pepe, respect.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

EXCEPT, IT WAS 3,000 CATS THAT HE BUTCHERED FOR MEAT !!!!!!!

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@quik Wtf do you want from me? Arsenal doesnt even have a central back as good as Pepe. Mertesacker? lmao.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Great gesture. Won't change his past, but at least he's helping others. Glad to see such a generous gift.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Another good thing from Pepe, just wow. he seem to have learned a lot. great stuff from a great defender.