{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PEP to coach Manchester City! Official
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

So it's official

I was hoping he will be in for MU, so we missed Carlo, now Pep... :(

We probably will hope to get Mou (who on paper so far is the best option out there - not for me though).

enter image description here

Comments
NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I think the reason they want to replace Pellegrini is that he is inconsistent sometimes. Some games he won, the next games he lost. Regardless Man City dropping points whether or not, he still managed to keep them in top 4 for the last 2 season. But with the choices of excellent players and squads in Man City, I still think Pellegrini could do a lot better with them.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Great.. now City is probably going to dominate EPL for a while as we struggle to make it top 4

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

this summer transfer going to be a buying spree for city a think..

SternDesSuedens 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

It will be very exciting to watch Klopp, Pep, Arsene and (hopefully) Mourinho in EPL next season. Let's just wait and see what Pep can do, but he probably has to change his approach because you definitely can't win Premier League with players getting injured every week.

Kinda getting sick of all our injuries at the moment, it seems a repeat of last season. Martinez, Boateng and Benatia are injured which leaves our back vulnerable with Xabi helping out as CD, Badstuber who just recovered from an injury and Tasci who we just bought to fill in. At this rate we won't have another shot at winning the Champions League. It pains me to say this, but since Guardiola has kicked Dr Müller-Wohlfahrt out of the medical staff it only got worse...

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I wonder how he would motivates City players, City was an obvious choice for Pep possession style. He can adapt to the team the team adapt to his style, he will bring them consistency in the league at least.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, City certainly got players for that style. But I wonder what will happen with Navas and Iheanacho?
Navas is IMO the weak point of City's attacking, he has worst crosses in EPL..
And will Pep give Iheanacho the solid chance? That guy certainly deserves it.
On the other side I think Sterling will actually profit from Pep and will get better.