Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pep Guardiola leaving Barcelona?
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

After the loss against Chelsea in Camp Nou , there are starting rumors who said that Guardiola will leave this year the Catalonian football club. The contract of Guardiola will end this season. Will he stay in Catalunya or is he leaving?

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Pep Guardiola has told Barcelona he wants to quit at the end of the La Liga season and take a break from football, according to reports in Spain.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Thing is everyone knows how to beat Barcelona now. Defend with your whole team lol. 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Manshitty that's not the only way, Arsenal beated they in the Emrates playing the Arsenal way, is just that is "easier" to just wait and attack.

About Guardiola well, i don't really know if he is going to leave or to stay, but if he leaves wh do you think that could take his job? the options for Rosell (Barcelona's president) are Valverde (Olympiakos) Blanc (France) and Bielsa (Athletic Bilbao)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If he does leave then it's kinda shitty to quit after one not very successful (even tho they r very close to winning a cup) year. I hope they find simeone who can replace him

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

i think mancini suite pep position , ja ja ja

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

It just a 1 year break

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If he will win la Copa del Rey , I'm sure his form will be back .

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

It's confirmed now!  He just announced to his players that he will quit Barcelona at the end of the season. Even though he said he wants a break from football, Man City & Chelsea are on ALERT!

@Gennady : As usual , they just wanted Blanc to come in Barça or Milan.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

He's not leaving in the end of the season, he has quit now, Tito Vilanova will take care of the Club, very sad news for world football, good luck Pep, come back soon.

They said he will quit in the end of the season.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Very bad news for a barça fan but Guardiola know better what he's doing so the only thing I can do is respect his decision. Hope he will return to barça soon with more power and energy than ever.

Also I want to say that Tito Vilanova is the best remplace for Guardiola. He's diferent coach but with same caracteristics. Hope he will do it very good.

@GunnerGo- he said that he will quit after the copa del rey's final, so he's still Barcelona first manager.

P.S. He said that he wouldn't join any team in the next years because he want to do another things.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Nico10 exactly he is taking a 1 year break he is not managing any team next season