Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

penaldo they said
Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Comments
DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

the awkard moment when you think that messi has only 11 la liga goals..
Penalties in general are 5-5..
in la liga 4 messi,5 ronaldo.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

except if you are talking about 2013 year and not 2012/13 season..

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think it meant the year, yes, DonAndres, not the season.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

2 months of the year doesn't cover up 2 full seasons. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You can't count just this year, it has to be the entire season like Don says.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Awkward moment when you realize Real Madrid could have had 100 penalties last year, all scored by 'Penaldo'.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Jim why? why are calling others fans saying him PENaldo? are Real fans saying PENessi?

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@quikzyyy, false stats, simple as, counting what you like doesn't give you the true data. Stats should be done from the start of the season to the point you're at or the end of the season.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@quikzyyy
No real fans are not so rude talking about Penssi..

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

can u tell me what are they singing? i don't understand it -.-

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Why is the writing on that video round the wrong way :S

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Copyright reasons Jimskeleton

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Cheers, most videos on youtube don't normally worry about that and they don't always get deleted.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i got it, but I think that's bullshit calling someone Penaldo or something like that...

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@quikzyyy
It's just the general attitude of Barcelona fans who don't know respect. Like naman93 said, us Real fans can say 4 good things about Messi and Barca fans don't care, but if we say one bad thing (which is true), they team up on you and act as if Messi is some divine God that can't make mistakes and Barca is God's chariot or something.

Did you see what fans do during Real's away games? Whenever Ronaldo picks up the ball, the home crowd chants "Messi, Messi, Messi". As much as Real fans may dislike Messi taking the global recognition away from Ronaldo every time, I've never seen the crowd EVER chant "Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldo" when Messi picks up the ball. That's what infuriates me. They tease Ronaldo publicly like that, and Real Madrid can't do anything about it because the fans aren't doing anything illegal, but yet they are hurting Ronaldo's vulnerable ego, which, in my opinion, is just plain demeaning.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

As for this post, both Ronaldo and Messi score 9-10 penalties every season, and they take all of their team's penalties too, so there's no point in complaining about who gets more from 12 yards. A goal is a goal. As long as you didn't cheat to get the goal, it's perfectly fine. Ronaldo and Messi don't cheat to get their goals. The last time either one of them "cheated" was when Messi scored with his hand, and that was so long ago we shouldn't even count it anymore.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Dynast: I agree. Both of them have plenty of dodgy moments in their early past, but in recent years both of them have simply raised their game, instead, and left the diving etc behind them.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@quikzyyy
They are singing "Messi Messi Messi Subnormal" .. Disgusting Chant.

@Dynastian98  if i didnt misunderstand you are referring to me.."but if we say one bad thing (which is true)" I dont think that yelling at someone's physical disability its something that you can ignore..Anyway,as for away fans.Many of them sing messi messi to Ronaldo because he has been offensive in some way to them(Ronaldo with javi martinez for example at San Mames)  while others do it mainly because they just cant stand that he is scoring against their team or probably in order to affect him so he cant perform well.But i dont think  he is affected from those type of chants,exactly the opposite,one more motive to play better and "punish" them.
Malaga fans after the game vs Barca(1-3 for Barca) were singing Messi Enano tu hijo es de cristiano(: Messi, you midget, your son is the son of Cristiano) . 
In other words fans always try to affect players performance...

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Don  Ouch. I didn't know Messi was disrespected like that. :(
But Ronaldo usually avoids trouble. I didn't see him do something stupid in a very long time. And no, I wasn't referring to you. More to tdot2barca.

And yes, I'll admit that most Real fans tease Messi because he's short. But don't worry, I know that it's not something Messi can control. He's doing the best he can with what he has, which IMO deserves a lot of respect, because I feel that Ronaldo can do a bit more with his ability if he didn't allow himself to get so frustrated.

tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

How objective are you, you took Ronaldo' s best month (january) and Messi's worst to compare, how about November? December?  
why are you talking about Messi when you talk about Ronaldo ? i m tired of comparing i think everybody knows who' s the best... 
@Dynastian98 Messi is making madrid fans jalous, they can' t speak about his skills and goals so they talk about his body, they want to put Ronaldo as the same Level as messi and Ronaldo has big pressure about that. i understand that he doesn' t want to renew his contract. he' s obliged to get at an extraordinary level (2011/2012) but its not as simple as RM fans want to.
we can see the evolution of Ronaldo in Clasicos he waited a long time before scoring and he's getting better in every classico i give him credit for that. i think Messi helped Ronaldo to improve and getting mentally stronger, Mourinho has done a lot for him 2. I know we have some fanatic fans but RM fans are just incredible, always complaining about refreing, finding excuses, injuries...... I prefer when we just talk about Football and im happy that RM Started to play Football in the last classicos.