Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paulo Dybala - targeted by MU & Chelsea... is he good?
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Paulo Dybala

For some of you who hasn't known him yet, he's an Argentinian youngster playing for Parlemo, he's pretty awesome and is heavily interested by Manchester United and Chelsea for this summer transfer.

Check out his skills. To me he seems to be a great striker, but Im not impress that much (may be Im too used to the amazing Messi or Ronaldo) :D

What do you think of his price tag, they are talking about from 30 mil. to 42 mil.

and wether we should get him (Manchester United cuz Chelsea already has Costa and Cecs, stay away from our target). hehehe.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

a great player but not worth that price. maybe about 20m

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I heard his dream is to play alongside Aguero or Messi, but if United put 40m on the table, no one would take him for sure, City is likely to join the race for him after Lacazette extended his contract...

Amazing first half of the season in term of stats and workrate by Football stats websites, didnt watched him enough, i think the price is a little expensive but he will be worth that in one or two seasons of consistence.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I heard his dream is to play Aguero or Messi, but if United put 40m on the table, no one would take him for sure, City is likely to join the race for him after Lacazette extended his contract...

Amazing first half of the season in term of stats and workrate by Football stats websites, didnt watched him enough, i think the price is a little expensive but he will be worth that in one or two seasons of consistence.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think it's too much for a... "potential".

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He is very impressive and you have to take into consideration he scored 11 goals in the Seria A so far, meanwhile Tevez is leading with 14. Tevez, as we all know, is a very talented striker and known for his goalscoring capabilities. Yet, Dybala as a 21 year old is only 3 goals behind at a very difficult league to score in.
I think 30-40mil is over paying but in todays market that is common.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Barça entered the race for him despite the ban, probably they will try to sign and loan him to his actual club until January 2016.
Sorry Tuan for this, Barça latest shortlist by the new sportive director Braida ( ex Milan ) : Dybala, Danilo ( Porto ) and Verratti.

And i wont be surprised if Perez joins the race.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Its strange how clubs want him now... I mean his potential was clear years ago. Scouts need to work harder. Once they really hit the spotlight then smaller clubs have no chance at all.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@tuan
he's one of the players i'm following during this season, just named him one here 2 weeks ago. he's a natural, great skills, great vision, great speed and finishing. if i were him i'd stay 1 more year at Palermo or perhaps move to a bigger italian club to better consolidate my tactical awareness, but in the end even if he moves abroad by the end of this season he has learned enough in 2 years to make it good wherever he goes. i'd value him 25mil, but "real 25mil", not "hyped 25mil".