Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paul Pogba Apreciation Thread
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

So I thought it was a good time for such a thread, the guy assisted once and scored a goal against Newcastle to help United to an huge 4-1 victory which was really necessary to give them the motivation to push foward. This kind of results on Pogba's return also highlight the fact he is an essential part of Mou plan for United and that the spirit of the team is much better with him around. I also heard his partnership with Matic was quite praised and that they are terrific when they play together. This bring me this question, is Pogba one of United most important player? And if he is, do you still think United overpaid for him, especially considering some other costy transfer like Dembele to Barca or Neymar to PSG. Thought?

Imo, I think Pogba is slowly but surely bringing out his very best for United and is certainly a key player for them, if only thanks to how he has a positive influence on the team and the way they play.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I thought it was a good time for such a thread, the guy assisted once and scored a goal against Newcastle to help United to an huge 4-1 victory which was really necessary to give them the motivation to push foward. This kind of results on Pogba's return also highlight the fact he is an essential part of Mou plan for United and that the spirit of the team is much better with him around. I also heard his partnership with Matic was quite praised and that they are terrific when they play together. This bring me this question, is Pogba one of United most important player? And if he is, do you still think United overpaid for him, especially considering some other costy transfer like Dembele to Barca or Neymar to PSG. Thought?

Imo, I think Pogba is slowly but surely bringing out his very best for United and is certainly a key player for them, if only thanks to how he has a positive influence on the team.