{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PATO to Corinthians.....
Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

100% done deal

knibis 11 years ago

a little sad but he is just 23 so he will in a few years be back in europe im sure..

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Really?? Anyone know the few of the deal? I never imagined Milan would allow him to go on the cheap. I hope he only left to rediscover his form and fitness over a year or two. 

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

his move to corinthians is a good for him he failed miserably in europe games

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

When he regains form he will return to be one of the best strikers in Europe. He had that potential before he kept getting injured.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Its almost as if Milan are becoming bad deliberatley

knibis 11 years ago

15 mil, said in the link

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's done, hope i will see him once more in europe.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Berlusconi in jail, Milan wants money so they sell key players. Waste anyway :(

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Sad to see him leave however i can understand his reasoning to leave for Corinthians and not a european club.

knibis 11 years ago

Corinthians is the club world champion lol

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Agreed with Rama. I heard they are selling Abate too.. Lol.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Homesickness maybe? And lord if they sell Abate too... well good luck to both Milan and Abate.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Well, seems like this year is the year for Pato. He can go to Barca as a sub or to Chelsea and Sporting. Where do you guys think he will go?

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I thought that if he really wanted to go back to Europe he'd have done so during the summer. Since he didn't then, I doubt he will in 2016 either.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash You haven't heard? There is talk for him going to Chelsea right now, his agent even said Pato was gonna be the star of the winter window. The most recent news is that Sporting is also interested.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash You haven't heard? There is talk for him going to Chelsea right now, his agent even said Pato was gonna be the star of the summer window. The most recent news is that Sporting is also interested.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I've been living under a rock, apparently.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Nah, you haven't, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit condescending. I simply know about it because I'm checking a french site called "FootMercato" which is about transfer. I also like Pato a lot because on my first Fifa 12 career, he ended being my best striker, since then, I've been interested in news about him. Thats why I know. I also heard you were sick on another thread. I hope you get better soon. ;)