{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Özil
Lamps08 11 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

This is clear Özil :)

Comments
rockycruickshank 8 months ago
USA U20 0 2

I don't know him. Please tell me about him.

quikzyyy 8 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

who is this guy

Emobot7 8 months ago
538 11426

Young Ozil aside, I'm kinda dissapointed of what I've been hearing about Ozil nowaday, seem like he's very much pro Erdogan which doesn't sit too well with me.

ChadLowe 6 months ago Edited
Manchester City, USA 0 2

Absolutely, Mesut Özil has always been known for his exceptional skills and vision on the soccer field. His ability to read the game and provide pinpoint passes is truly remarkable.If you're looking online for qualified assistance to raise your academic performance, you might wish to click on this https://www.jpost.com/special-content/top-5-essay-writing-services-unlocking-academic-excellence-with-expert-help-757387 links. These platform have a huge potential to help you realise your academic potential and excel in the classroom.For academic achievement, selecting the proper file converting tool is just as crucial as selecting the best essay writing service. It's crucial to fully research and understand your options. To help you make an informed choice, the article "Top 5 Essay Writing Services" offers helpful insights and suggestions.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ok, thanks. I don't know about him before. But now I know.

Neharikadagar 6 months ago
Admira Technopool, Austria 0 1

nice post