Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

OUCH for Arsenal!! Robin Van Persie slapped with 30 million price tag!
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

According to 'Mirror Football', Arsenal's hope for their ace has finally met its end, as the Dutch striker as the Gunners are now planning to sell Robin Van Persie for 30 million euro.

On the bright side, Yann M'Vila have apparently said that he is more interested in moving to Arsenal than other club interests!

Type in your thoughts below.

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

here comes city

Heisinburg 12 years ago

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Van Persie only 30 Million?
while Santos President asks 60 for Neymar?

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

it's not only 30. He will play 2 season on top level MAYBE. And walcott is near exit according to press.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Mancini wants to get rid of Tevez, Adebayor and Dzeko to convince van Persie to come to Manchester
I hope he won't....

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

It would of been nice for him to sign a new contract as we have been with him since his injury plagued career and give some loyalty back to us.  1 season out and 8 is bad but atleast he helped us get 3rd place.

Goodluck to persie in future i'm sure he'll move abroad out of respect for us.

30 million isn't bad at all for a 28 year old i hope wenger spends it wisely

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

i have waited for this news for a long time

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If he goes arsenal seem to be preparing with Girould as main striker. 

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Considering age and talent 30 Million is a Fair Price. But I think its a gamble with his age and injury past.
Take into consideration when Sir Alex wanted a CAM/attacking midfielder Inter Milan wanted too much for Wesley. Any experienced or good coach would rather invest that in some youth. Youth is key!  

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that moment when Torres transfer was 50 millions...

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
quikzyyy despite i am a torres fans since he was playing for atletico madrid,this is what i am trying to say..That 30 Millions aren't enough to buy persie..

@
JesperKyd  So what?Because he is 28 years old..
Do you know how much Xavi,Eto'o and Ibrahimovic Cost?

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

if rvp leaves arsenal, then i need to create a new profile.. *sigh* -_-"

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@Don, Xavi? You're a Barcelona fan, and you should know that he has never left your club.

dunno about Samuel Etoo.

and No, I think 30million is a fair price for RVP. He's 28 years old; already in his peak. It won't be long until he loses his form.

And the Santos president asking for 60 million is wayy too much. The only clubs that would be willing to pay that much are Man City and Real Madrid (IMO). He's not worth his price since he has never expereinced the styles of Spanish nor English football (except the FIFA club WC against Barca).

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I saw this coming, i just knew it when he refused to resign with us and left to the EUROS, but it's ok, good luck to him and welcome to (possibly) Giroud and M'vila.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@all : if torres = 50 million , neymaR = 60 million then Van Persie is worth more than 30 million  > as simple as that.

ps = i dont want him to leave arsenal !

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@naman93 but he is 28/29 years old and he has problem with his fitness

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

RVP said he will quit Arsenal next year, so I think Wenger will accept this promise.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
Heisinburg 
I Know that he will never leave Barcelona..
I said that despite he is 32 years old his cost is huge..Pari saint germen made him an 80M offer..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@whatthehell : i understand that but we are talking about the premier league top scorer who is in the peak of his form ....... juventus is preparing a 28 million deal for torres (age : 28 ) ...... RVP was way above torres in market value and form this season .. so for me 30 million is unjustified !!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

le random joke :

Software Engineer's Gf complaint :
"I told him I cant open Jar. He said, download and Install Java." :D