Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Olympic football finals discussion
Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

Before you ask, yes I know there are comments in football highlights, but lets be honest here... There is a lot of hate that goes down in big matches like this. So lets be sophisticated here and discuss the flaws of both teams and the good, or what you hated/enjoyed in the match. In my opinion I'm happy Brazil lost so they can actually have an excuse for firing that horrible coach. Second, I've seen in many different sites that Oscar now sucks because he missed that header. As a Chelsea fan I'll of course argue with that. He is still young, he is the mind of the team and was helping the team throughout all their matches. He made the most assist for them. So when I see a stupid comment like "LoL O$CAR suks lololol torres 2.0," that sh*t is pretty stupid. So please nothing like that here. Another thing is sorry ManU fans but Rafael is horrible. Unless SAF can make him amazing then you should not play him often.

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

this loss will help Brazil to work even more harder for the World Cup '14 on their own turf.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Just because Oscar misses a header doesn't mean he sucks. He's a midfielder whose job is to provide assists and make passes that are easy for other players to take in. If Hulk had missed it then it'd be a big deal. Oscar is still a good player who had a good tournament. And as for Rafael, Juan did say something to him after that error. Frustration got the better of them but arguing with your own team mate goes against the entire philosophy of football. Otherwise great game and Mexico's determination was the winning factor here and their fans too. South Americans are crazy about their football!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I bet all those who saying "Oscar sucks, how he can he miss that?" wouldn't score it too.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

i do not want to be negative but the brazillians didnt play well.. i was watching the match and i wanted to see some brasileiro samba skill but it was terrible and so on mexico owned the match.. but this final loss will give brazil the confidence to go far in the world cup in their own home land