Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ole and Manchester United, future is concerning...
tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

We lost today, away to Newcastle....

I actually expected it, but the most worrying part is that we showed the same sign, same game plan we have shown last year. Chocking hard straight after the last 8 consecutive wins, then we dropped, free falling

The only good thing is youth players are giving chances and playing times :(.

I was one of those who was super hype and loved Ole, would be the last who want to see him gets sacked. But it might come soon.

• Our def was just like a bunch of noobs
  • Our mid ... especially Pogba... with that quality and wage??? Total crap
  • Our strikers are selfish, headless and uninspired :(
  • Our attack is dull
  • Our tactic on games is slow. Dreaful and straight out embarrassing

What do you think is MU's biggest problems?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We lost today.

I actually expected it, but the most worrying part is that we showed the same sign, same game plan we have shown straight after the last 8 consecutive wins last year, then we dropped.

I was one of those who was super hype and loved Ole, would be the last who want to see him gets sacked. But it might come soon.

• Our attack is dull
  • Our tactic on games is slow.

We lost today, away to Newcastle....

I actually expected it, but the most worrying part is that we showed the same sign, same game plan we have shown straight after the last 8 consecutive wins last year, then we dropped.

• Our attack is dull
  • Our tactic on games is slow.

Comments
tuan_jinn 2 years ago

2 years later... Heart breaking, we lost 2 0 to MC again... We have been saved by Ronaldo this season far too many times....

I think it's time for Ole to step down

expertfootball11 2 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It's an infernal cycle, should have kept Mourinho and let him attempt to build a squad of a team of 23.
Ole may not be very competetent, but he pulled out good games including in the Champions League.

Just like at Arsenal, players should step up to the plate and take responsibility.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Exactly, with the given time I think Mou would transform that team into beasts, specially with Ronaldo.

amir_keal 2 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol what SunFlash said on the first page still applies to this day.

I do disagree with the Mourinho, almost all his players hated him, and they were around mid table by the time he was sacked.

Honestly, I feel Ole got set up to fail here slightly. From the games I've seen, it's easy to play against United, and whilst that's down to management to a degree, I honestly believe the CR7 signings has more negatives than positives. Hypothetically speaking, we can think of these 2 windows.

Window 1: Varane, Sancho, CR7
Window 2: Varane, Rice, Tripper

United's midfield is terrible, any half decent side can play against it. Even in some of their wins, they weren't convincing. I honestly feel like the second window actually addresses their issues more than the first window does.

I got ridiculed for the comment and I might still. but I honestly do believe this would've benefited United more than signing a CR7, which I honestly doubt they needed to spend 500,000 a week on

tuan_jinn 2 years ago

I agree with everything amir_keal said! Especially Ronaldo's and Mourinho's parts

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Now change ”Newcastle” with Watford

_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

It’s one of the most underachieving clubs in EPL or Europe judging from it’s size, economy and roster.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ig’s one of the most underachieving clubs in EPL or Europe judging from it’s size, economy and roster.