Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

OFFICIALLY:Ronald Koeman is the new FC Barcelona manager
Jimbet 4 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here

FC Barcelona and Ronald Koeman have reached an agreement for the Dutchman to take over as first team coach until 30 June 2022

what do u guys think? id prefer Allegri imo.

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

It's a good fit for the club. He played in that system, coaches that style, and is a big name so all the princesses can assume he is great and knows what he is doing.

What bugs me about Setien is that players supposedly did not have faith in him because he lacked a strong playing/coaching career. If they never gave him a real chance because he had not accomplished more than they have, well, these spoiled brats need to get adjusted. Not everyone is going to come in with World Cup, Champions League, and global experience enough to capture their undivided attention. If they don't have an open mind enough to give whomever was appointed a chance, well that failure is on them! Too bad the club won't see it that way though.

The coach is expendable........

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's a good fit for the club. He played in that system, coaches that style, and is a big name so all the princesses can assume he is great and knows what he is doing.

What bugs me about Setien is that players supposedly did not have faith in him because he lacked a strong playing/coaching career. If they never gave him a real chance because he had not accomplished more than they have, well, these spoiled brats need to get adjusted. Not everyone is going to come in with World Cup, Champions League, and global experience enough to capture their undivided attention. If they don't have an open mind enough to give whomever was appointed at chance, well that failure is on them! Too bad the club won't see it that way though.

The coach is expendable........

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Yeah, Setien was pretty much throw in despite the player patience already being at his limit. Tbh, this is what been going on for a while a Barca, trying to patch the wound despite them not even realizing the nature of the injury. Sad time for Barca.

I do think Koeman is a good match for Barca though and that he should have been brought a lot earlier if possible.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

A club legend, but is he what we need right now, I don't know...

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Well, he certainly has better rep than Setien so imho he can't be worse than him. I also think he would do a better job than Valverde but honestly I'm not 100% sure about that.