Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official : Memphis Depay is a Barca player.
tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I have a good feeling about this transfer, I think Memphis will do good, respect he choose Barça over high wages...

Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He's in the Dutch team, one of our biggest stars, but I have never rate him too high..

I hope he learns from the best there and stay on his feet. He has the swaggy part similar to Pogba that will always distract him, sometimes he's just in for the show and care to act cool instead of throwing himself to the match, he needs to learn that from Messi.

I will root for him in Barca, but I dont have hight hope that this is a successful transfer.

Barca will still be super dependant on Messi

expertfootball11 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Hopefully he won't make a crybaby comedy show like he did at Lyon....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hopefully he won't make a crybaby omedy show like he did at Lyon....

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 984

It's a good creative signing for Barca. He will train with the likes of Messi, Aguero etc hopefully he doesn't dance too much and shoot properly. La Liga will definitely be interesting next season. Three horse race at the end maybe Real, Barca and Atlectico. I really admire Suarez's work ethic man he's a pest for any defender.🤣🤣🤣

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's a good creative signing for Barca. He will train with the likes of Messi, Aguero etc hopefully he doesn't dance too much and shoot properly. 🤣🤣🤣

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11426

Good for him and Barca but hopefully, he raise his level or else, I worry he's gonna be a bit of a dissapointement for Barca fans. I don't mean to say he is bad but Ligue 1 and La Liga are very different after all.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

I remember being so excited when he came to United. And he looked great for a month before becoming one of the most underwhelming players I'd ever seen.

Certainly made that move too soon, he seems to me a bit like Pogba, more of a luxury player as Tuan said, but could excel when he isn't the focus. Maybe Barca can provide that.