Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Carlo to Bayern Munich!!! where would PEP go?
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

So it's official!!!

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has made an official annoucement that Ancelloti will replace Pep at Allianz Arena next season.

Not a good news, I was really hoping he would go to EPL (as he confessed his interest few months ago) and especially Manchester United.

The question is: Where would PEP go? Manchester United please. Manchester City has already made him top priority and like it or not, they will be even stronger and more scary with PEP.

Comments
Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Man U obviously need a new experienced coach so they will fight for PEP and overpay him, where as Man City want a new coach because Pellegrini is inconsistent and the owners of the club know how good PEP is so I wouldn't be surprised if he will join a Manchester club next season? United or City?

In my opinion he will join Man U

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

So glad Ancelotti is joining Bayern. A club where he will be respected and not be put under the pressure he was under at Madrid. Hopefully they enjoy a long and successful term under him. :)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Pep will go to city.. Certain of it.. City can attract better players at the moment, they have more money and bigger prospects of going far in each and every competition they participate in.. City will the destination for Pep!

Ancelotti and Bayern.. puh.. There'll be another couple of years when they'll be the best team in the world under him and thanks to him.. Ancelotti is the man!

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Certainly? Man City is his destination.

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

man united just wait and see he said he would manger man united

shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

i wished United for him but it's fine... can't wait to see Carletto holding a pint at the Oktoberfest. Pep needs high profile, very technically and tactically sound players to feed his brand of football. City and United at the moment don't provide that, if he'll sign for one of those 2 clubs then i guess we'll see a squad overhaul in the club of choice?

Alvin_sak 8 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

MAN UNITED please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Shpalman I dont think City lacks any qualities besides the defence mate.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

pep going to city.. thats what im guessing..

shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Joze

City has a good midfield, and Aguero. the comparison, in terms of quality and depth, between City and his current Bayern side or his former Barcelona side is laughable.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Pep to City means bye bye Yaya Toure, they just cant stand each others... Carlo to Bayern is not really a good news for me and probably Pep to City isnt a good news for other BPL fans too. Now the real question is who's gonna replace Mourinho next season if Simeone refuses Roman's money ? And where could Mourinho go ?

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Roman Abramovich would do anything to make PEP come to Chelsea FC.. ANYTHING as in giving what PEP wants to rebuild Chelsea.. WOW...

FredTilson 8 years ago Edited
Manchester City, France 61 769

Kicker has confirmed it. So Pep is coming to City. I am excited to see what he does with the squad.

I guess United will go after Mourinho after all unless Madrid want him back.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Kicker has confirmed it. So Pep is coming to City. I am excited to see what he does with the squad.

I guess United will go after Mourinho after all.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mourinho > Benitez any day of the week.

shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Kicker is reliable, so it looks like Pep to City it's going to happen! there's also a rumour about Mou back at Real...

btw i'm reading Ancelotti's autobiography, guys, is freaking hilarious!