Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

not a big deal but look.....
Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

He's onside, another mistake from the referee, but don't need to exagerate, there ain't more than 1 meter.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

on the picture yeah, BUT on the picture the ball has traveled more than 20 meters. I would have bought that it was a "misstake" by the ref if he just was onside by as much as on the pic. but IRL when the pass was taken he was 3-4 meters onside

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

DUDE WHO CARES?? u drew with one of the best clubs in the world now stfu valencia is a joke dont let me puke on these amateurs.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Bad decision, but happily Valencia still got one point in the bag. Good result for them.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This made me very mad as well. A draw is decent but that would have been a win right there. I want to see Madrid fans complain about refs now

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

oh god, referee is a HUMAN too, he can make mistake too. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

yea, but that was a pretty big one @quikzyyy. The refereeing in La Liga is "iffy", at best. I always complain about the EPL refs but I swear I haven't seen worse refs than in the Spanish Primera. It must be sooo frustrating for supporters. In the end, they Valencia showed their stuff so that's something to cheer about.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Ronaldo, just a friendly suggestion but I would try to reel in your poor attitude a bit, you seem to be trying to annoy people a lot lately.

@Footaholic, Spanish refs are really bad when it comes to the top teams but the Scottish refs are probably the worst of anyone, although I think most of the top teams in every league seem to get some favouritism shown towards them.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@all : he was onside ..... bad refereeing but good for madrid (speaking personally)

valencia gave a tough fight .... Diego Alves was very good!!!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Jim , Alright thx for the heads up and because your asking it nicely i will act better from now on.