Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Norway Terror
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

‎1 year since the Utøya massacre and bomb in Oslo. 
R.I.P. to the 77.

Comments
Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

BREIVIK!!

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@Norway was that a salute to Breivik?

If so.. Fuck You!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

R.I.P.
My condolences to the families of the victims

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

@norway troll is back again doing what he does best.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@U Guys: Nah, just chillin', no biggie

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

R.I.P I hope Breivik will be punished and be cut in pieces.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

dafaq? norway, youre acing really embarrassing, youre thumbing down our comments and thumbing up yours, get a life

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@JuamMata10, You suck. Mata sucks. I'm not thumbing down or up anyone - if so, proove it. The thumbing-system is just idiotic. Get a life, n00b.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Norway; very childish response, but youre just a stupid twelve year old boy who tries to be cool on the internet but has no friends in real life and is looking for attention here. and if the thumbing system is idiotic, why are you thumbing up your comments? and yes, we all see that: every comment has one thumb down except for yours. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Norway inspired me to make this. I mean really taking the time out of your life to constantly rate people (even after the 4 thumbs rule took place) is amazing. You are truly immortal @Norway for you have no life.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I predict like a 4 thumbs down for the post above...taking bets...who wants to bet?

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@koldimere
Hell naw. This meme/photo is hilarious.
A thumbs up for me good sir.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@koldimere 

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@JuanMata10, Haha, how can you even claim that I've got no friends IRL and is 12 years old? Well, that clearly shows your intelligence. Hint: It is reminiscent of the height of a Chinese. Again, proove that I'm thumbing down/up anyone, because without proof, you ain't lookin' smart, mate.

@koldimere, Hehehe, my little wannabe. You want to be everything you're not. I'm checking out this site once in a while, and on every single post I see your name; so ho's the loner? Hint: He puts a lot of time in making hilarious (haha) pictures that makes him look like a kid who hasn't anything else to spend his time on. You poor Arsenal fan, time to win something maybe? Hahaha..

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

hahahahaha nice one koldimere :D

Norway, everyone knows that you have multiple accounts and youre thumbing yourself up and others down, denying is senseless, kiddie

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

How could you know? Proove it, or leave it.

Furthermore, I have to say, you have misunderstood the term 'kiddie' completely. You're born in 1995, I'm born in 1990. Who's the kid? I hereby confirm you as the kid. Haha, stop looking so foolish, would you?

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

but youre completely acting like a child

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@koldimere It's amazing that you come up with such cool pics all the time!
And @Norway I'm assuming that you are from Norway. So your first comment in this post is just plain sick. And if you didn't mean it to be a praise for that murderer you aren't even bothering to make it clear to everyone. What is wrong with you?

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@Juan, No.

@bloodred1992, It was meant as a hateful comment to Breivik. My aggression towards him at the moment I wrote it covered up my mind so that I couldn't actually see how the outcome would affect people like you. But now I clearly understand; It was not a salute to Breivik.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Narcissistic and mentally unstable subjects often praise murderers and criminals to fulfill a void left by the absence of dependable factors like love, family or even friends. They attempt to create this superficial image of false superiority like an actor creates in front of an audience when in fact the subject is, in reality, in a state of extreme depression, sadness and paranoia. Suicidal tendencies are very much a reality as well. His futile endeavours at attacking superior beings normally show a preview of his distorted mind and consciousness. 

From my examination of this specimen aka @Norway it is clear and conclusive that he is very much...a sad depressed faggot.

-Carl Jung (The Minds of Trolls)