Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

No Spoilers
viktoristus 12 years ago
Juventus, Czech Republic 1 1

The No Spoilers mode could be a very useful add-on, preventing the user from viewing the score of the match, thus he would enjoy the highlights more, I guess. I would be very grateful if you set up this feature.

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I second this viktoristus. Not everyone can watch matches live and it would make things much better if we could have this mode. I think this is the most important update FR needs to make and it's been put forth before but we haven't seen any progress on this.
Perhaps we could get a petition of some sort to help move it along?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

It's a pretty good idea, you could have an option in the user settings which allows you to either show or hide all scores, and if you hide all scores but don't want to watch every set of highlights you could also have a reveal button in each individual match highlight

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

I agree with viktorstus

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Good idea

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Remember when u could rate the teams world class, poor or average and fr wud make it into a pie chart I wish they had that

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

good idea,i agree

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I agree with Jimskeleton.
But I miss the match details tab that used to be alongside the highlights tab. Some people like myself would like to know the score and scorers right away. Since FootyRoom has removed the match details tab entirely which would show the scorers, yellow and red cards etc., now I visit livescore.com first to know the scorers and then watch the highlights here. 

viktoristus 12 years ago
Juventus, Czech Republic 1 1

Before implementing this feature, could you please name your ALL your videos on Dailymotion, just by the teams name or abbreviation? Like Everton vs Man U is 
E-M footyroom.com? (Of course, better would be the full team names). Then it'd practically be a no spoiler mode.

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Great idea to surprise yourself when watching highlights!!! I agree with viktoristus!!!

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

It's almost been a year. Where is this Footyroom?

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Come on FootyRoom!!!!